• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol at hiring this dude for his CROOTIN SHOES at FSU, doe. The only way you can’t pull in a top 10 class at least at FSU is if you’re a complete trog.

As I said before, I pretty much guarantee he goes back to trogball at FSU. It took him three years to realize he should run teh spread with Quinton Flowers and Marlon Mack. Guy is a Khakis discipline, they don’t rid themselves of the trogball that easily

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Anyway, I hope Oregon gets Kiffin, they hire his dad as DC, and RECRUITS CLICK stays on as OC

NML

Unless FIU has some other major disadvantage I don't know about, it shouldn't be that hard to be successful at a Florida school, especially in the Sun Belt, over six years. See USF, UCF, FAU. He never did any better than 8-5 overall and was 27-47 overall and 20-26 in league. He finished higher than FOURTH in the Sun Belt once. His last season was 3-9 and 2-6. Fuck the program if they hire him because CROOTS 'N SABAN.

FAU has been to two bowls ever. USF and UCF were never in the Sun Belt.

NML

Yes to Cristobal but lol at Tedford?

:laughing:

Tedford just had a better year than Cristobal ever did at FIU in his first year at Fresno where they just had back-to-back horrifically bad teams.

I didn’t say Cristobal would be a home run, just that he wouldn’t be a terrible hire.

Tedford would be the most uninspired hire this side of Herm. Didn’t he almost die after Cal? He’s been around for forever and had like two good seasons in over a decade at Cal. Doesn’t exactly fit Oregon IMO

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Tedford just went 9-4 (with two games at Alabama/Washington) at a place that had 2 FBS wins the last 2 years.

Cristobal never won 9 games in the Sun Belt.

There is no comparison between the two as HCs.

NML

Tedford just went 9-4 (with two games at Alabama/Washington) at a place that had 2 FBS wins the last 2 years.

Cristobal never won 9 games in the Sun Belt.

There is no comparison between the two as HCs.

This all implies that Fresno State = FIU. History would disagree

Not to mention ignores the mediocrity that Tedford had his last several years at Cal

doh

MWC is a lot more difficult than Sun Belt. He lost 4 games this year: 3 of which were at Bama/Washington/Boise. It's way harder to get good players at Fresno vs. FIU.

Degree of difficulty much higher for Tedford at Fresno and he just did better by at least one win (maybe two with bowl) than Cristobal ever did.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Taggart is interesting in the fact his floor is Ron Zook so at the end of the day Flazzu ends up at worst with a really talented group of poorly coached athlotes for a good coach to swoop in and have success with.

NML

MWC is a lot more difficult than Sun Belt. He lost 4 games this year: 3 of which were at Bama/Washington/Boise. It's way harder to get good players at Fresno vs. FIU.

Degree of difficulty much higher for Tedford at Fresno and he just did better by at least one win (maybe two with bowl) than Cristobal ever did.

Couldn’t disagree more with the bolded - at least when they were in the Sun Belt. No one wants to play in the Sun Belt.

FIU had never had a winning season before him in their history, and he had two.

doh

When's the last time a top program hired someone with a losing record?

CROOTIN' is 47-50 :laughing:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Leach and Oregon would be such a bad fit and not just because of offense

Leach after receiving UNCLE PHIL’s 80th email to bend the knee:

LEACH-F-U.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Unless FIU has some other major disadvantage I don't know about, it shouldn't be that hard to be successful at a Florida school, especially in the Sun Belt, over six years. See USF, UCF, FAU. He never did any better than 8-5 overall and was 27-47 overall and 20-26 in league. He finished higher than FOURTH in the Sun Belt once. His last season was 3-9 and 2-6. Fuck the program if they hire him because CROOTS 'N SABAN.

They are also in/near Miami, I think. Should be plenty of recruits that couldn't quite cut it at Miami, UF, FSU, etc. especially because of GPA that FIU would love to have.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Sounds like it might be Jeremy Pruitt for the Vols. If so, I will see you fellas for UT CORCHING SEARCH 2020.

Hiring Kirby Smart seems to have worked well for Georgia. Honestly, besides Leach, he's the best candidate Tennessee has looked at seriously.

NML

They are also in/near Miami, I think. Should be plenty of recruits that couldn't quite cut it at Miami, UF, FSU, etc. especially because of GPA that FIU would love to have.

Yeah but every school in a shit recruiting spot are getting those second tier guys. 90% of the great players at WVU are flawda guys.

The Sun Belt exists because there’s enough third tier guys in those states to fill another conference.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Oh he's still a possibility too. We aren't out of the woods yet with him. He and Fulmer are boys.

Brick

Willie's PRESS CONFERENCE is coming up. I wonder if he gonna WIN it. I'm ready to hate-watch for sure. He has probably spent the last 24 hours coming up with a few stupid monikers for the PROGRUM.

Brick

It's so fun watching Canzano get all mad. He is the reason shit like this happens. Stupid journalists and fans who believe that what coaches say to the media and "columnists" holds any weight at all. I bet he will watch this press conference, change his mind, and be like OH YEAH HE *NAILED* THIS.