• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man, the post game interviews with managers who hardly speak English is so awkward.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Would have preferred Arteta, to be honest. Kinda seems like they went for the cheapest manager with a European trophy...

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Should have probably predicted that this Arsenal board would panic buy a manager. Reeks of a last minute desperation move, like every signing at Arsenal since 2006. This isn't the guy we wanted, but he seems ok and is available last minute....

Last edited:

chibob

Who did you want? Arteta?

Emery seems on paper seems a much better choice.

But regardless anyone taking over that job is going to be a failure.

I reckon it will be a min. 10 years for them to turn it around. Welcome to being Everton.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Who did you want? Arteta?

Emery seems on paper seems a much better choice.

But regardless anyone taking over that job is going to be a failure.

I reckon it will be a min. 10 years for them to turn it around. Welcome to being Everton.
Would have liked Allegri or Enrique. I'm not mortified by this appointment more just despairing that they never get the person they want and always end up with the panic buy. He might turn out to be good, but I bet he was never really considered nor did they do their homework on him.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's ok now guys. The new Arsenal shirt looks ok now the Visit Rwanda sponsorship logos are in place :

180523083428-arsenal-football-shirt-rwanda-africa-super-169.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Spurs fans all over my social media celebrating their meaningless Real Madrid victory from earlier in the season, because somehow it apparently makes them better than Liverpool... They really are the thickest bunch of hopeless plebs on the planet. It's so weird that Whitey, who has probably never been to Tottenham in his life is so in lock step with their way of thinking. Is he lying about being American?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Spurs fans all over my social media celebrating their meaningless Real Madrid victory from earlier in the season, because somehow it apparently makes them better than Liverpool... They really are the thickest bunch of hopeless plebs on the planet. It's so weird that Whitey, who has probably never been to Tottenham in his life is so in lock step with their way of thinking. Is he lying about being American?

How was St. Totteringham's Day this year? :trollface:

chibob

Alisson has several neck tattoos which mostly means nothing but also means he's an idiot

He’s mental to watch as well. Always tries risky skills when under pressure. If he was your keeper you’d be having heart palpitations.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni

Nope, never been to Tottenham.

Or, have I?

-YTC

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
This visa situation with Abramovich can't be good for Chelsea. The club has pulled the plug on the stadium redevelopment, and now he's talking about leaving the UK for good? Yikes.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
On the other hand, its great news for whichever Israeli club he chooses to invest in once he moves his assets there!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This visa situation with Abramovich can't be good for Chelsea. The club has pulled the plug on the stadium redevelopment, and now he's talking about leaving the UK for good? Yikes.

Brinksmanship. I fucking hate oligarchs, but he's in the right here. He generates a fucking shit load of business and tax revenue for the UK, and probly shouldn't have to worry about his visa situation simply because he's Russian.

chibob

Brinksmanship. I fucking hate oligarchs, but he's in the right here. He generates a fucking shit load of business and tax revenue for the UK, and probly shouldn't have to worry about his visa situation simply because he's Russian.

But Hayvis...Brexit means Brexit...isn’t that what you always say?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
But Hayvis...Brexit means Brexit...isn’t that what you always say?

Are you still loving this Brexit bollocks? More money a year than our EU contribution for our super hi tech border solution. This shit isn't going to happen, as they won't be able to make it work, because it was a fucking dumb idea in the first place.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Wonder whose managerial career ends first between him, Joey Barton, and Gerrard

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He might be a serviceable replacement for any of the holding mids or center backs going down, but I don't understand it anyway. Go to Championship and find some 20 year old.