• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So I guess they won't

tumblr_p3yxucOlfm1sqm5uyo1_400.gif

CJ_24

You do realize their stadium is indoors right

I was not referring to the game. Hell, I do not think it is supposed to snow Sunday. I am referring to a city that is not equipped to deal with even a minimal amount of snow (nor should they, it would be a waste of resources given how infrequently it is a problem there) having to deal with snow during the week that the city is well-over capacity because of all the people in town for the Super Bowl. It could be a nightmare.

bruin

Lol so odd here with the Rams.

LA times had a poll and the most searched news items on their sports section were like

AD
Dodgers
Dodgers
Lakers
LeBron
USC football
Rams

Doughnut places in like Lomita just started painting their stores. It’s wednesday.

Nobody cares.

But it was 73 today.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Lol so odd here with the Rams.

LA times had a poll and the most searched news items on their sports section were like

AD
Dodgers
Dodgers
Lakers
LeBron
USC football
Rams

Doughnut places in like Lomita just started painting their stores. It’s wednesday.

Nobody cares.

But it was 73 today.

It is amazing that a Superb Owl bound team is generating so little excitement. The only way it would be less is if the Chargers were in it instead of the Rams.

I'm guessing it's a byproduct of them being gone so long that many 20-40 year olds in L.A. basically had no team to root for. So they became Cowboys, Raiders, Steelers, and even Chiefs fans instead. Heck, even I couldn't cheer for the St. Louis Rams.

It can turn around quick though - the Rams were pretty popular in L.A. during the 1970s, when they and the Doyers were regularly good. McVay looks like he's got a good thing going, and with a winning team and a brand new stadium, I think they can become popular again just as the Lakers and Doyers are.

bruin

It is amazing that a Superb Owl bound team is generating so little excitement. The only way it would be less is if the Chargers were in it instead of the Rams.

I'm guessing it's a byproduct of them being gone so long that many 20-40 year olds in L.A. basically had no team to root for. So they became Cowboys, Raiders, Steelers, and even Chiefs fans instead. Heck, even I couldn't cheer for the St. Louis Rams.

It can turn around quick though - the Rams were pretty popular in L.A. during the 1970s, when they and the Doyers were regularly good. McVay looks like he's got a good thing going, and with a winning team and a brand new stadium, I think they can become popular again just as the Lakers and Doyers are.

It's going to take some time. Lakers and Dodgers town, by far. All my friends grew up to be Dolphins, Cowboys, Niners fans, etc. Even when they had The Greatest Show on turf, not many people jumped aboard. There really is a special place in hell for Georgia Frontiere.

New stadium will be shared with the Chargers. So many transplants here, it might never matter.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
It's going to take some time. Lakers and Dodgers town, by far. All my friends grew up to be Dolphins, Cowboys, Niners fans, etc. Even when they had The Greatest Show on turf, not many people jumped aboard. There really is a special place in hell for Georgia Frontiere.

New stadium will be shared with the Chargers. So many transplants here, it might never matter.

Maybe. People of my dad's generation tell me how the Coliseum in the 70s was routinely packed, and the Rams were every bit as popular as the Dodgers. (The Lakers, by comparison, really wouldn't blow up and become L.A.'s darlings until Magic Johnson and those 5 NBA titles in the 1980s)

The new stadium being shared hasn't hurt the Lakers, and I certainly think that being in a brand-new stadium with super-modern amenities will improve the fan experience compared to the Coliseum, whose amenities are only slightly updated from the Colosseum.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The true measure of how many saints fans watch superb owl is not ratings, it's increase in corndog purchases in Louisianastan