• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Its hard to believe Holden is only 32 and would have been around for this WC cycle had he not gotten Derrick Rose Syndrome in his knees.

It's also hard to believe he makes people consider wanting Twellman back.

chibob

Its hard to believe Holden is only 32 and would have been around for this WC cycle had he not gotten Derrick Rose Syndrome in his knees.

It's also hard to believe he makes people consider wanting Twellman back.

Nigel de Jong, if it wasn’t for Nigel de Jong

bruin

Nigel de Jong, if it wasn’t for Nigel de Jong

DeJongTattoo.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Look at the embellishing English faggot lol. What a bitch maid. Talk more about Neymar being a pussy, though. The rest of them are so tough lol.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Colombians have seen the ref's weak and can be influenced, which is now why we're all seeing a fucking shit show of fouling and play acting.

Bdub

Oh hell here we go again. Get up and play already. This is why people can't stand soccer.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Brits immediately blaming refs. I’m shocked!

However small that head butt was, it was an intentional head to the face. Any one other than England, and it goes to VAR and the player gets sent off. Don't blame us for having a complex that the fucking refs are always against us.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I actually don't give a fuck if we lose, but it's a fucking wind up when the ref is always against you.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I definitely blame you for your own complex, just like your own inability to eat Swedish meatballs.

Bdub

However small that head butt was, it was an intentional head to the face. Any one other than England, and it goes to VAR and the player gets sent off. Don't blame us for having a complex that the fucking refs are always against us.
Haha you can't be serious? That was hardly a head butt.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
What's fucking shitty is now the players (and even coaches) sense that the ref has no control over this game, and it's going to turn into a massive bitch fest from both sides.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Anyone who actually likes soccer on this fucking thread will understand that the ref's let this one get away, and actually be sad that the games been fucked not by the players but by the ref. If anyone says otherwise they're just being a mang.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Totally fucking shit trolling. Just fucking pathetic.
I’m not trolling though. It was pretty predictable that 3 minutes into the game you guys were complaining about the refs. That’s been every England game this tournament and for eternity.

Soonerfan09

Anyone who actually likes soccer on this fucking thread will understand that the ref's let this one get away, and actually be sad that the games been fucked not by the players but by the ref. If anyone says otherwise they're just being a mang.
I would much rather Barrios get a yellow instead of being sent off. If anything, that’s what would ruin the game. Although it was an extremely stupid move (especially since he’ll miss the next match if the win), I think a yellow was appropriate. With that said, the ref has to get control of the game. But if he doesn’t, hopefully we get to see a fight like the Philippines and Australia.