• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE PERSON, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

2018 Recruiting Numbers and Pipeline States

Walter323

-allowed 3 xp points on recruiting
-recruiting number is seniors+open roster spots
-max of 2 five star recruits
-in order to recruit an ESPN top 150 recruit, they must be in your pipeline state(5 players = pipeline state)

[xtable=skin1|591x205]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=center}Team{/td}
{td=center}Seniors{/td}
{td=center}Open Spots{/td}
{td=center}# Allowed{/td}
{td=center}5 Star Signed{/td}
{td=center}ESPN Top 150 Signed{/td}
{td=center}Total Signed{/td}
{td=center}ESPN Ranking{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Arkansas{/td}
{td=center} 13{/td}
{td=center} -{/td}
{td=center} 13{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 3{/td}
{td=center} 14{/td}
{td=center} #8{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Kansas State{/td}
{td=center} 13{/td}
{td=center} -{/td}
{td=center} 13{/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} 7{/td}
{td=center} #50{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Missouri{/td}
{td=center} 19{/td}
{td=center} 3{/td}
{td=center} 22{/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} 3{/td}
{td=center} #105{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Texas Tech{/td}
{td=center} 12{/td}
{td=center} 8{/td}
{td=center} 20{/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} 10{/td}
{td=center} #33{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Oklahoma State{/td}
{td=center} 15{/td}
{td=center} -{/td}
{td=center} 15{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 11{/td}
{td=center}#10{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Updated Week 14

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Look at those sweet pipelines: Cali, Texas, Florida and Louisiana. I really don't have to recruit any other states.

If I had more time and energy I would set up an OD where you could only recruit your pipeline states and maybe 5 people outside of it.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Look at those sweet pipelines: Cali, Texas, Florida and Louisiana. I really don't have to recruit any other states.

If I had more time and energy I would set up an OD where you could only recruit your pipeline states and maybe 5 people outside of it.
I ran the pipeline on your mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I know last year I did +2 seniors. If you don't mind can we continue it for this year because all year I based my recruiting off of that.

In the off-season we can switch to that if you want.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
2013 Recruiting numbers were Seniors + Open spots
http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/index.php?threads/pipeline-states-and-recruiting-numbers.2665/

2022 was the last time there was a buffer of +2
2023-2030 and 2013-2018 have been no buffer
http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/index.php?threads/2025-recruiting-rules-numbers.2406/

I know you were in and out a little bit during that time and had your move.
How many times have I been over, because I assume you would have called me out if I was.

I'm confused, which is no surprise. I'm okay with me just recruiting seniors and you guys going +5 two years in a row or whatever.

Walter323

How many times have I been over, because I assume you would have called me out if I was.

I'm confused, which is no surprise. I'm okay with me just recruiting seniors and you guys going +5 two years in a row or whatever.
Really not sure. I followed it pretty close for awhile then started slacking as we lost people. I monitored the pipeline states more than the numbers.
It's easy to monitor during the season but tough on the finally recruiting week in the off-season bc the system always adds unneeded recruits and sees the numbers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bluejay13

Go ahead Chief. You still won't beat my recruiting classes. :ninja:

Next year everyone can go +6 for one year and I will sign seniors only.
I’m just giving you crap but how about for a penalty you have to recruit more users to this dynasty. That or leave Arkansas and play with Iowa State

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I’m just giving you crap but how about for a penalty you have to recruit more users to this dynasty. That or leave Arkansas and play with Iowa State

I know I was just kidding too. I'm going to buy another router so I can play user games this weekend and I will try to scrounge up a couple of scrubs.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 @Dakota2147 @bluejay13 @LEGEND @Kashmoney7203

One time +8 SR recruiting bonus for Okie State, Texas Tech, Kansas State and Missouri. I was unaware that we had stopped the +2 SR on recruiting so I may have went over a couple of times.

For Texas you have a 1 time exception where you can recruit 25 to try and catch up talent wise with some of the 99 OVR teams.

Next year we will all do just outgoing SRs.