• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

evil1

If that happened to Bettman his dick would probably fail off.
One of the best stories I have heard about David Stern (which is probably not true) is that he convinved the NHL to hire Gary Bettman (At the time, an NBA league executive) as their commissioner as a way to prevent the NHL from competing with the NBA.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
That's weak sauce. If you're gonna get a guy tossed out, at least claim it was racially biased comments and threaten to beat up his girlfriend like happens in Utah.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
That's weak sauce. If you're gonna get a guy tossed out, at least claim it was racially biased comments and threaten to beat up his girlfriend like happens in Utah.

Last time I posted something like that, erry'one assumed it meant I was supporting what I was saying. So just to make clear, I do not condone being racist. I'm not 100% sure that the guy in Utah was meaning to be racist or if it was something else. But it could be taken that way and the Jazz were correct to ban him to err on the side of caution and to make clear they won't allow racism (which is something other teams say they often hear at Jazz games).

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I watched a lot of that Celtics/Wizards game last night and it was amazingly entertaining for a game where neither team scored 100 points and the leading scorers for the Wiz were...uh, Ish Smith and Gerald McRae? Troy Brown Jr is coming along quite nicely for a former CROOTS CLICK @Brick

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
u makin me defend RUSS huh. i mean think about this logically, what do you think happened BEFORE that vidya was recording to prompt the person to start recording the vidya?

I thought that. But then why isn't there more news about it? Why is RocketsNation Twitter handle only citing the "You're a joke" comment and not saying there was more to it?

But why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?

It's very possible there's more to the story. But I can't find anything about it. Maybe only racism in Utah makes the news?

Edit: A woman who said she was sitting nearby said that the fan had told him that "his cheekbones went to the back of his head, he's the most inefficient player ever and his career is a joke." This woman was proud of helping the guy get kicked out, so you'd think that if there were more to it, she would have shared that info as well. Woman's Tweet

Wolfman21

John Beilein out here sayin his players playing like thugs..........then the audacity to come back and say he meant to say "slugs"....lawd have mercy

Wolfman21

Jordan traded him for miles bridges, lmao...why do the teams i pull for have the shittiest ownership? Redskins, braves, hornets...all shitty ownership