• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
What do you'll Mormons think of Derek Favors
Not gonna wow you but he will definitely make his presence felt. A good offensive rebounder and I think is in the top percentile when it comes to finishing at the rim.

Pretty good defender as well

Reel

Community Liaison
Y'all gave Fisher a lot of shit but he has been pretty spot on with a lot of Pelicans off-season stuff lol

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Interesting... Thunder committing to a rebuild or what? What are they getting from trading PG - arguably their best player?

Edit: holy fuck 7 first round picks lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Probably best for the ERZZZZZ honestly. Those three would've been insane, but their depth would've been absolutely garbage.

Best for the league, too. So many legitimate contenders next year. Should be FUN, especially the LA games

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Interesting... Thunder committing to a rebuild or what? What are they getting from trading PG - arguably their best player?

Edit: holy fuck 7 first round picks lol
+SGA but they also had to eat the Italian contract.

Let the ERrrRRZzZ panic FA signings commence! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Might as well trade RUSS and sell the team so they can move somewhere else at this point. I'd still rather have an NHL team.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I don’t know the salary situations and such, but... I’d kinda like a deal between the Spurs and Thunder swapping Westbrook for DeRozan.

If we could offload DD/Mills and some picks for Westbrook and a serviceable wing, I think that would be an upgrade. I don’t know what we’d have to give up to match, and our picks probably won’t be what OKC is looking for. So it ain’t happening... unless we throw in a guy like Dejounte or Derrick white. But if OKC is trying to completely rebuild, I’d at least entertain the idea and explore the trade possibilities. I’ve shat on Russ a ton but when he plays under control (MVP season) he’s as good a true PG as any.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
It's almost like people have no interest playing with a sub 30% 3 point shooter who takes 10 bad shots per game...

I wonder who would want RUSS. The ErRRrRRz are desperate but they have zero assets left. It seems like they almost traded PG to Toronto (and wanted to offload RUSS in the deal!). Are the Knicks the perfect destination? That would be incredible on many levels.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
It’s not a bad deal for OKC.... I mean I fucking wish we got more out of Kawhi than Demar, Jakob, and some picks.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I'm on day 5 of the worst cold of my entire life, so I only just now heard about Derrick Favors to New Errlens. They got a great player. He'll never wow you with flash, but he'll either fill a stat sheet or do the little things that allow others to have big games. Jazz fans are sad to lose him, but know it had to be in order to take the roster to try and take the roster to the next level. Great player, doe. You won't be disappoint.

Reel

Community Liaison
word on the street is the thudner were trying to avoid the tax again which is why they traded PG

where have we seen this before??

Soonerfan09

I'm already fine with RUSS getting traded (which is why I said I'm fine with these trades even though only one trade had been made). I was not fine with Grant being dealt, however.