• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

Nah b, I think he possessed the ball then immediately tucked it into his chest. Its they way you are taught to catch a ball and a natural instinct.

Doesn't matter tho, TD Tom is getting the ball back and gonna score

I'd urge you to watch it again if it made any difference. He does not possess it until it goes through his arms, at which point he has to pull it back to his chest. At that point he only gets one foot down.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
gonna go cry into his 5 super bowl rings and his super model wife and his >500 million dollar net worth combined. I wish i were hated as much as he was

He lives in a fantasy world not too dissimilar to the one Tom Cruise lives in. I’d rather by @Mame YO working the bathhouses in Portland than be subjected to Scientology-lite.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I needed the eagles to just kick the XP to make it 39-33 but I knew they had no strategic incentive to do so. Would’ve been another $200

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
brady a scientologist? either way, i'm sure hes not too worried bout the haters, lol

You don't understand do you? While studying at MIT @TonyGin&Juice would frequently swoop in and take premium tang right out from under the nose of an early career single Brady at the local bars. This yet another one up Tony has on Tommy. The feud is well known in TAXACHUSETTS!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Please let Kevin Hart on this stage

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
NdDz3V.png

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You don't understand do you? While studying at MIT @TonyGin&Juice would frequently swoop in and take premium tang right out from under the nose of an early career single Brady at the local bars. This yet another one up Tony has on Tommy. The feud is well known in TAXACHUSETTS!

I only wish. Pretty sure I was doing time and Chinese Rocks at cow college when TB12 was with the Patriots.