• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Crazy. He was one of the hottest names every year for about 5 seasons. That’s why I never blame these guys for striking while the iron is hot. What did the loyalty earn him?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He would have earned more if he left. He earned that money corching. The loyalty didn’t buy him shit.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You’re saying he didn’t get raises when he threatened to leave?

He got extensions and raises I’m sure, but again, he earned that by winning a fuck ton at a shit football school. They didn’t want him to leave. He could have easily. He could have gone to a real conference and made more money but didn’t. So he has a few down seasons, for him, not for TCU, for him. Did TCU even ever been so far as to win a football game before him? TCU is literally Gary Patterson and slingin Sammy Baugh.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
He got extensions and raises I’m sure, but again, he earned that by winning a fuck ton at a shit football school. They didn’t want him to leave. He could have easily. He could have gone to a real conference and made more money but didn’t. So he has a few down seasons, for him, not for TCU, for him. Did TCU even ever been so far as to win a football game before him? TCU is literally Gary Patterson and slingin Sammy Baugh.
Let’s not forget LaDanian Tomlinson and Dennis Franchione

Renegade

Charge on!

There’s also an NCAA investigation, and I saw something about some incidents with players, and a former player suing him. Sounds more of an off-field than on-field decision.

But just like Bobby and others before him, just because you built the program doesn’t mean that you should get to stay too long and demolish what you built.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
On the bright side, there's a good chance he'll end the season as the only coach in the PAC-12 South NOT to lose to BYU.

And yes, I realize by saying that I'm dooming my Cougars to losing to USC at the end of the season.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
idk if this is boy balloon or not but it sounds like it's done according to this random tweet

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Would it be too crazy to send Tony Petersen packing and hire Nate Scheelhaase at OC? He's probably not ready but Bielema has an identity as is.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
P.J. Fleck signs seven-year contract extension with Minnesota

rodger_PJ_boat_adobe_getty_ringer.0.jpg

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

This is amazing to me. I'm sure Helton isn't unique in being an utterly unqualified coach who couldn't build an Ikea cabinet, let alone a solid footbaw progrum, but the fact that these hacks keep getting hired shows how desperate slme programs are.

Don't worry @bruin, I'm sure when James Franklin becomes USC's coach, he'll have everyone pining for the good old days of Paul Hackett.

Renegade

Charge on!
Akron fired Tom Arth. You have to be pretty shitacular to get fired midway though year 3 in the MAC, but 3-24 will get you there.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Makes me think about who we could have hired if we had fired Lovie after losing 63-0 at home in year 3. I don't know if anyone remembers the successful hires that year (2018?)

Renegade

Charge on!
Makes me think about who we could have hired if we had fired Lovie after losing 63-0 at home in year 3. I don't know if anyone remembers the successful hires that year (2018?)

Uhh...

Drinkwitz at App
Chris Klieman
Freeze?
Mel Tucker?

It's not an impressive list.

Craig7835

BUY or SELL
Justin Fuente to take the TCU job since their are rumors about Virginia Tech moving on from him