• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I know he’s better than corch O but are lsu fans really excited about that carpet bagger?

Yes, the reaction is a polar opposite from when Coach O and (IIRC) Miles were hired. The media coverage has been heavy on culture fit, but I don't think there is the same rhetoric if our last coach wasn't portrayed as essentially a Louisiana cartoon character. Our three most successful head coaches (Saban, Miles, Dietzel) had zero pre-existing ties to Louisiana. Until proven otherwise, I think that we all expect Kelly to assemble a competent staff with some Louisiana crootin' connections.

I will say that I would have been pretty excited with an Aranda hire, and I hope we don't come to regret passing on the chance of pulling him from Baylor.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Bunch of rumors that LINCOLN was cheating on his wife with another university employee (she's been silent on social media since Bedlam), and he basically had to leave, which is why he threw his name at the USC, LSU, and Florida jerbs, and why STOOOOOPS was immediately brought in as interim/damage control.

Could be sour grapes from OU fans (likely, because OU fans suck), but we'll probably find out soon.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Bunch of rumors that LINCOLN was cheating on his wife with another university employee (she's been silent on social media since Bedlam), and he basically had to leave, which is why he threw his name at the USC, LSU, and Florida jerbs, and why STOOOOOPS was immediately brought in as interim/damage control.

Could be sour grapes from OU fans (likely, because OU fans suck), but we'll probably find out soon.

Possible, but who cares? (Baptists)

It's obvious that Riley's move to USC had been in the works for a while. I have a hard time believing that they called him out of the blue at like 10:00 am on Sunday & they hashed out a deal over the phone in like 30 minutes, and that he then convinced a bunch of assistants to leave in the next 30 minutes.

Brick

this makes sense because....corch wife was like WE WANT TO STAY IN NORMAN OKLAHOMA YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?

nickyoung??????.png

bruin

LINCOLN pulled a PETRINO?!?!21562

This SIM!

Brick

oregon's CROOTIN class in question

JEDDDDDD takes advantage

The team at the bottom of the division standings is not in last place in the recruiting rankings.

The team that was repeatedly blown off the playing field is more than holding its own on the recruiting trail.

The one-win team has two four-star commitments.

“I think Arizona has surprised everybody,” said Brandon Huffman, a national recruiting editor for 247Sports.com. “They are selling hope.”

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lmao if the Lincoln shit is true why would wife think it would be any different in Cali? At least the weather is better?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
oregon's CROOTIN class in question

JEDDDDDD takes advantage

The team at the bottom of the division standings is not in last place in the recruiting rankings.

The team that was repeatedly blown off the playing field is more than holding its own on the recruiting trail.

The one-win team has two four-star commitments.

“I think Arizona has surprised everybody,” said Brandon Huffman, a national recruiting editor for 247Sports.com. “They are selling hope.”

Better to be hopeful than BEAREBEL but all of it pales in comparison to having a famILLy.