• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No idea, but I can't wait for the 30 for 30 on it.

ESPSim Presents:
30 for 30: Lincoln Riley and the Red Light Runoff

Among a fanbase that hates everyone and even themselves, Lincoln Riley was the least hated Oklahoma coach for part of 2017... but while his early success was magical, his downfall and flight from Oklhahoma was inevitable. Far from running from the challenge of the SEC or following the call of the coast, Riley had already responded to the Siren's song and had shipwrecked in the very halls of the Switzer Center. This is a tale at the intersection of pass-first offenses and uptempo affairs - a torrid tornado of one man's vices that took him from Red River Shootouts to Red Light Districts, and left both football families and nuclear families shattered.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Manny the ultimate lame duck. If I was him I’d be searching for any other job and I’d tell them to stick it up their ass if cristobum turns them down.

Exactly. This is complete cucking. And if he is the coach how the fuck is he supposed to recruit and hire an OC?

I did see one TWITTER HOT TAKE I liked, that if Miami really does shell out $12+ million on a coach and AD, they should put a statue of Kirk Herbstreit outside the football facility.

One rant from that dufus did more to loosen the purse strings than decades of begging from the program itself.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
No idea how that will work out. He ain’t going to out X and O many people in the SEC west. He better hire a good OC and croot croot croot.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
No idea how that will work out. He ain’t going to out X and O many people in the SEC west. He better hire a good OC and croot croot croot.

If it does just stay the SEC West. Still don't know how the divisions/pods/whatevers will shake out. He's been a good CROOTER at Clemson, though.

If he gets a good OC/DC combo he can focus more on CROOTIN.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If they do 4 pods it’s gotta be aTm Texas ou and Arkansas right?
Bama auburn lsu Missouri
Ole miss, miss st. Tennessee vandy
Kentucky Georgia Florida South Carolina.

wow that won’t happen but where will they put tn? Keep them with Vandy and Kentucky? Lol I hope so.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Bama auburn lsu Missouri

wow that won’t happen but where will they put tn? Keep them with Vandy and Kentucky? Lol I hope so.
10492431.jpeg

These were the pods speculated on when the move was first announced

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Bama auburn lsu Missouri

I was thinking

West: Missouri, OU, Texas, Texas A&M
River: Arkansas, LSU, Mississippi State, Old Miss
Central: Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
East: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina

Play everyone in your pod every year plus one permanent from each of the other pods (this preserves some rivalries like Auburn-Georgia, Texas-Arkansas, LSU-Florida, Tennessee-Kentucky, etc.), then you play the rest of the teams in another pod on a 3-year rotating basis so you play every team at least once every 3 years and host every team once every 6 years. So in year one you'd get pairings of West/River and Central/East, year two would be West/Central and River/East, and year three would be West/East and River/Central, then start over in year four. Best record from each pairing goes to the ship.

Not ideal, but superconferences are unwieldy.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I was thinking

Play everyone in your pod every year plus one permanent from each of the other pods (this preserves some rivalries like Auburn-Georgia, Texas-Arkansas, LSU-Florida, Tennessee-Kentucky, etc.), then you play the rest of the teams in another pod on a 3-year rotating basis so you play every team at least once every 3 years and host every team once every 6 years. So in year one you'd get pairings of West/River and Central/East, year two would be West/Central and River/East, and year three would be West/East and River/Central, then start over in year four. Best record from each pairing goes to the ship.

Yes please.

CJ_24

I was thinking

It's a good idea. One way improve it, however, is to take the OU, Missouri, Texas, Texas A&M pod and move them back to the Big 12

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Phil Knight can’t be happy.

Oh man, now Canes fans reading CLOWNZANO for the first time and they're pretty confused.

That's a weirdly written article.

Another thing learned from this experience: Oregon writers are really freakin' strange.

This is another article that reads like a journal entry from an emotional fan.

What's the deal? Is it the weed from Vancouver? Get a hold of yourselves, people.

That was a bizarrely contradictory article. In one spot the offer was pulled and in another he might be weighing up the two offers?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I just read my first ever Clownzano article and never again. He is a terrible fucking writer. This is how he ends it lol:

I keep replaying that scene with Knight outside Allegiant Stadium. He was looking for his entry gate. His entourage was alongside. The Ducks were inside, preparing for a game that might have sent them to a Rose Bowl and a rematch with Ohio State. It turns out there was so much more happening.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
This is backwards imo. Get an AD and let him\her hire the football coach. I will laugh if Cristobal turns them down and Diaz walks.

Yeah it's a shitshow. They fired the AD a month ago, then apparently jerked off for 4 weeks and are now in a situation where they're either going to hire a new coach or completely lame duck the old one before the AD shows up.

Dear new AD: bienvenido a Miami, fuckface.