• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season : Week 6 Thread - Bad Reputation

Mame YO

slings rocks
8pm start times are fucking awful doe I'm trying to go to bed at like 9 most of the time. And you'll know I'm a fucking Oregon trogdolyte so I got on the struggle bus and watched most of that game before ultimately succumbing to the comfort of ma'couch and missing the 4th quarter. It's just an awful viewing experience and you can't change my mind. None of the fat footbaw slobs on the least coast are going to stay up that late either, they're already like 17 coors lights deep and passed out before the game even starts.

Mame YO

slings rocks
If Emilia went to bed at 8 I would be in Heaven lol. We slowly start winding her down at 8 and usually she is in bed around 9.

idk I wake up at like 5:30-5:45 for work because ma’commute is balls. thanks BTO commuters!

Brick

If Emilia went to bed at 8 I would be in Heaven lol. We slowly start winding her down at 8 and usually she is in bed around 9.

idk I wake up at like 5:30-5:45 for work because ma’commute is balls. thanks BTO commuters!
how do you get anything done at home much less all the cookin you do if you go to bed at the same time as ur kid? haha.

miles goes to bed at 7:30.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
LOLORADO has two and they didn't even include the easily the worst hire! KARL DORRELL FOOTBALL

Also, that list is insanely a bit confused. Petrino went 34-17 at Arkansas with 10-3 and 11-2 seasons his last two years and he's a worse hire than Washington going winless with Tyrone Willingham or Zona going winless with Sumlin? Charlie Weis destroying Kansas and Dooley destroying Tennessee? HUGE FREEZE at 6???

kiOQMH2.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
LOLORADO has two and they didn't even include the easily the worst hire! KARL DORRELL FOOTBALL

Also, that list is insanely a bit confused. Petrino went 34-17 at Arkansas with 10-3 and 11-2 seasons his last two years and he's a worse hire than Washington going winless with Tyrone Willingham or Zona going winless with Sumlin? Charlie Weis destroying Kansas and Dooley destroying Tennessee? HUGE FREEZE at 6???

kiOQMH2.gif

They have 3, Dorrell is on there.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
UC hired Tuberville? What Sim was that? lmao

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I went to a freshman high school football game yesterday. At one point the QB for the bad team got slammed to the ground pretty violently and got hurt. The guy behind me, who turned out to be this kids dad, started talking about how his son probably just got his bell rung a little bit, the same thing happened a few weeks ago and the trainers pulled him out of the game. He said he told his kid that if the trainer ever asks if he is dizzy/head hurts to "lie lie lie, just lie, otherwise they will take him out and sit him for 10 years". The kid came out for a handful of plays and was still playing in the 4th quarter when the score was 44-0. Lol....lol :(

bruin

Amped for tomorrow bros. Biggest game by far under CHIP. Can get to 6-0 before a BYE heading to Eugene. Program needs some juice. Feel confident. Will my Bruins let me down oh so once again, or is this a new chapter in the life of CHIP. Remember, last conference title was under CADE…

DTR DTR DTR DTR.

LFG bros