• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Next week on Prime: Washington Racists at Da Bears

NFL got over $1 bil from NFL

cc72e79d-23e0-46d2-9328-cebf701c89b9_1.4e8e1339544834f2c26417725c23e201.jpeg

cc: @Yankee151 @Mr. Radpants @TonyGin&Juice @OU11

don’t tag me in this mess

9-9, man y’all should really explore the galaxy instead.

digs

sun of nothing
need a MACTION palette cleanser after this shit

the fans leaving before OT made me laugh so fucking hard

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
When do the Broncos start playing at their normal time slot? Has every week been a primetime game? I keep going to the grocery store at 2pm on Sunday and getting fucking pissed when it's full of people.

CJ_24

Wait, Denver went for it on 4th and 1 from inside the 10, in OT, while down 3 points? Take the FG and the tie. Your offense hasn't done shit all season, what made you think they had any chance of actually converting there?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Elway was always a goober daddy boy. NEEEEEIGGGHHDDD I say more?

Tebow was probably the corniest in a way that was... genuinely corny? He really wanted to sing OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD during warmups and he did.

Peyton doing the rocky top and dancing around like a hick and talking about how he likes to sip moonshine just to try to project some country boy image just made me want to eat at the 9mm cafe

Russ is corny in that Kobe uncanny valley way... trying so hard to be cool when they are really nerds and it just makes me feel like the simulation needs some improvements to make these characters more believable.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Tebow throwing motion comes really close to causing me physical pain when I look at it, so I can only imagine how it feels for him.

But I guess he gets holy strength or something.