• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I actually think the Browns are really screwing over BAKER and I won't be surprised if he does well somewhere else

tumblr_n3bw30YZb31s70bnlo3_250.gifv

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Rodgers probably told them to do it. He's been asking to run the team for months now, you think he signs this contract without giving him GM override?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Rodgers probably told them to do it. He's been asking to run the team for months now, you think he signs this contract without giving him GM override?

Adams is the only WR he likes lol. Given how dumb the FO has proven themselves to be, would you really be surprised to learn they did it without telling him or told him without asking his input?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I’m not sure how to feel about the Deshaun Watson sweepstakes. On the one hand, he’s a probable sexual predator and possible serial rapist. On the other hand, he’s a probable sexual predator and possible serial rapist who would likely be a top 10 QB in the league. So it’s a balancing act.
At least he's going to the AFC North which apparently always requires one sexual predator and possible serial rapist QB