• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

CJ_24

I'm sure yous will disagree, but this incident bothered me when I saw it live. If you're on the sideline, you have to fucking pay attention and get out of the way when the play comes your way. It's fucked up that this dude's career may be fucked because some middle-aged white slob wasn't paying attention, causing this dude to contort himself at full speed to avoid running him over. I 80% blame the media dude for this situation.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I tore my acl in a drainage grate that was on the sidelines. Freak shit happens. Is it the carpet’s fault or the poor dude just doing his job? This is a non issue to me to me. Fix the game on the field first. Then we can worry about the sidelines. Their product is all but unwatchable.

CJ_24

Yes, fixing the fact that defenses are good on 3rd and 8 is more important than some dumbass with credentials causing a player to tear his acl and possibly ruin his career because the dumbass wasn't paying attention and didn't get out of the way. Those two things are definitely of equal importance

. . . As for the carpet. That is a valid point. But imo, the carpet only came into play because the player was trying to avoid the dumbass. If dumbass gets out of the way, the player never comes into contact with the carpet.

CJ_24

Still gonna throw for 500 yards against all the great first round picks the DEFUNCTS’ genius GM took
The Packers are first in pass defense (except on crossing routes). It's every other facet of the game that they suck at.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Stunner? The Panthers are awful. Not having a fire sale would be stunning lol

Hike

güero
I didn’t think the Niners had the draft capital to pull this off. I’m not thrilled with what they gave up but if it it works. :thumbsup:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Broncos non prime time game, RUSS sits out. Coincidence?

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Tampa losing to Carolina at the half, lol. We’re in tank mode and the Bucs still can’t get it done.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
7-0
13-11
10-6
13-0

some reel barn burners today

honestly it's time to ban the West Coast offense. Feels like half the teams won't even try to go down field.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
make it illegal to throw to a running back who is less than 10 yards down field

every team would have to throw out half their playbook