• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He’s never really been given a chance in the nfl but he definitely has the physical ability and smarts!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Levi’s is never going to finish the season. He’s playing as well as he can but I’ve seriously never seen a worse nfl line. They block nobody. He gets crushed after 2 seconds.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
i'm happy to have not watched more than 2 minutes of that game, for a variety of reasons, but especially fuck the NFL for leaving this as the SNF game just for BLACK COACHES AND EXECUTIVES (2 interim) production meeting garbage, complete with Mark Davis fellation by Tirico & COLLINSWORTH including Davis basically saying "I don't see color" while they clapped

also how is that the 2 minutes I caught

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
PRIMETIME CUCK back-to-back weeks?

excited-nets.gif

GR8 2 B FL G8R

For reference Warren Moon has both an 87 and a 91 (we mad they are recycling our legends already), JAMEIS has an 87, Carr also has a 79 lol

I use Montana at 90 ovr with hot route Master so I can put Kamara on HB angle every play

BearDownUofA

Festizio
I don't give a shit that DA BEARSSSS lost to the Broncos as well, thus making me a hypocrite for mocking Buffalo. God, I fucking love seeing the Bills lose, especially like that.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I don't give a shit that DA BEARSSSS lost to the Broncos as well, thus making me a hypocrite for mocking Buffalo. God, I fucking love seeing the Bills lose, especially like that.
It was nice. I thought I was indifferent to the Bills usually after rooting for them in 3 Superbowls as a child and having my heart broken. But it was again broken by Sean Payton who left the Saints with the STD of a defensive coaching staff. WHY THE FUCK do we need his defensive corch when Payton was an offensive genius never having won on the back of his defense? NOT ONCE did we ever have a fucking defense. And our OC Pete Carmichael was just the errand boy who brought everyone their hydrocodone and stayed quiet about it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
As a bandwagon PHINS fan (TUA TUA TUA) until SLIDER is good (so, forever), the Bills are fine. They'd be leading the conference if they were in the NFC right now (or rather second place behind LIONS LIONS LIONS AMON RA)