• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2024: The Offseason Thread

Brick

“I thought hard again about giving the Broncos quarterback Bo Nix (Oregon), but I talked myself out of it. I just don’t think Nix is a first-round signal-caller. I have a Round 2 grade on him based on everything I’ve seen on tape. He lit up defenses for the Ducks the past two seasons -- he had 74 touchdown passes to just 10 picks -- but there’s some risk involved based on what he was asked to do in the Oregon offense. His average pass traveled 6.3 yards downfield last season, which was sixth shortest among 125 qualified FBS quarterbacks, according to ESPN Stats & Info.””

checkdown artist afraid of being hit. will he even get drafted? lol

Mame YO

slings rocks
QBs are just overvalued in DA LEAGUE in terms of draft position. Looks like he will get drafted before BIG PENIX doe.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Austin is apparently claiming he feared for his life, which is why he fled but it looks bad frfr. What’s going on with the hammer? Coincidence?

Mame YO

slings rocks
Just to clarify, if he was fleeing a lunatic with a hammer he probably would’ve called the police once he got away so it definitely seems bad.

Mame YO

slings rocks
probably something that wasnt the players fault since it's your team
To be clear, I don't even know who this kid is. He’s pretty far down the depth chart as far as I’m aware.

Idk it seems kind of crazy to me that the kid is saying he was scared and there just happens to be a hammer on the scene. What happened? I’m invested now.

bruin

UCLA’s Jay Toia who entered the portal on Friday and looked on his way to Texas, decided tonight he’s going to stay in Westwood.

A massive moment for Deshaun Foster and shows that alumni and donors are putting their money in NIL. The Bruins lost 5 DL to the NFL/graduation. Toia returning is huge.