• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2024: The Offseason Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
gee I wonder if the state makes more money off of DUIs or speeding tickets

Mame YO

slings rocks
I don’t know who that is? I don’t really look at the next class this early. Best of luck to him. The WR room is stacked doe.

Skeeter

Uber felon
He was good enough to not get fired but bad enough to get passed over for promotions for 7 years until he got sad and left. Lazy recruiter.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Buckeyes only have a couple practices left. Spring game ends it on the 13th.
Yeah ours is 4/20. Wild how different schedules can be. I assume this is so they can spotlight each school's Spring Game on BTN but idk.

Ander1345

Michigan (4/20) and Ohio State's (4/13) spring games are on Fox not BTN....for reasons.

Spring games are boring as fuck.
I like to watch the first quarter or so... Altmyer is probably the best QB we've had come through in a while and want to see if he's grown more confident.

Ander1345

This is about when teams gotta get to 85 scholarship athletes so there will be a ton of transfers in the portal, most downwards.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Yeah, Oregon has an Offensive lineman that entered, buried on the depth chart. Should see a few more jump in.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I mean, you hope they pan out but it’s part of the modern game because transfer portal. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t even slated to be a backup and I can’t remember him ever playing. This isn’t coping lol. Oregon is over the scholarship limit.

Mame YO

slings rocks
corch lock mad at Oregon for some reason, doesn’t like to be called by his first name? James Crapea on the scoop DELETED TWEETS