• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048 WBL Draft Thread (Draft Starts at some point)

Lloyd Carr

Im done trying to help Yankee. He continues to shoot himself in the foot.

Great deal for Schauwn. Schauwn will be a contender in 3-5 years off this move.

Lloyd Carr

@Yankee151

I swapped the picks, so you should be good to go.

I'm not sure if there are any other picks that need to be traded, but let me know. @everyone

Lloyd Carr

Looks like the draft is disabled. I vaguely remember OU saying something about waiting a few weeks/sims for feeder stats to accumulate.

We may have jumped the gun.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We have a ridiculously long time to draft, I figured it'd be good to wait a day or two to get a better sense of their senior years. Right now we have 9 days until the playoffs, IIRC and that means we'll be done before the playoffs start. Next year the draft pool will be released 150 or so days before the draft, we won't be starting to draft the minute the pool drops. It will drop the first chance it has after the feeder season starts to let us know who is available and it will make it easier to track.

So if you guys want to start now we can, but we don't have to for another day to make sure we get done.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Also we should wait because the feeder leagues are still going.

Bart Scott for someone who got drafted getting TJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also we should wait because the feeder leagues are still going.

Bart Scott for someone who got drafted getting TJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This year that is just going to have to happen. I'm going to turn injuries off for those leagues because of that if I can. Next year I can move it up further but you can only move them so much each year.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Good point, I hope Redbeard is riding a bus that drives of a cliff in Peru and the next 100 best players in the draft get Tommy John. OU fixes Redbeard because of the @ZackMills rule and the league goes into a talent recession that lasts years. Yankee is declared a genius, while Lloyd Smith is still living in Buffalo for some reason.

Wolfman21

Gave up 3. This reminds me of you taking a pitcher instead of neanderthal. Cept then, you didn't give up a chance at 3 really good players

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There is a huge and noticeable drop after the top 1, who isn't redbeard. Then there are 2 in the second tier, then about 15-20 in the third tier who are all good.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think Yankee is dumb.
giphy.gif