• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 WBL Draft Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The NL deserved to have the mud kicked in their face after all the shit they continuously talk. I don't feel sorry one bit about it. I do feel sorry for being a dickhole to osick over some stupid shit. Giving the NL the middle finger on the field and then in the news? I live for that
See the last WS? After Amsterdam needed 5 and 7 to get there they took annihilated BA.

VARSITY BITCH

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I had 4 impossible signees by the CPU in the auto rounds.

I'm fine with that actually, just promoted a bunch of guys from international and already trimmed my minors up pretty heavily but was worried about space.

15 seems like too many rounds.

ZackMills

Have mercy
I had 4 impossible signees by the CPU in the auto rounds.

I'm fine with that actually, just promoted a bunch of guys from international and already trimmed my minors up pretty heavily but was worried about space.

15 seems like too many rounds.

I offered the 13th round selection who wanted $2.4M a $5 bill.

How many rounds do you usually get through? Why not make it that long?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well I started us really late. It's hard keeping track of timing when I'm not simming. I need to write a schedule down so osick can remind me of important dates.

I think we had like 4-5 less days to draft this time due to a 2-3 day late start and the playoffs being done in 2 days. Normally the playoffs take 3-4 at least.

This is the first draft we haven't gotten through in a while, usually we're done way early

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
i really do feel as though I would get along with alot of you guys in person. Online personas rarely match offline ones in my experience.

Gotta adopt a personality to play the get mad game on here. You get mad and I point it out, I win. I get mad and you point it out, you win.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Jesus last year's draft was so much better than my 13th round pick last year was way better than my 2nd (who didn't sign) this year.