• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Draft Thread

Lloyd Carr

dYJcJ6Y.gif

Wolfman21

I'm glad we draft earlier now. We literally have over two weeks to get this done. I can't even get mad about a commissioner taking over 12 hours to make his first pick

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm making pick(s) now... unless someone wants to trade. Then I won't. Either way will do this soon.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll kick the tires, what do you want? Don't have picks to give but could send a prospect or a WBL player not named ToGo or Rubio

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
These guys who are just inexplicably benched by their feeder teams are such mystery men. Schauwn picked one last year but hasn't played him either so I can't tell what to think about their ability to start developing :laughing:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Wolfman21

I got one of my Spreadsheet Warriors, so I'm happy. 3rd best bat in the draft according to OSA. He's not a SS but he hits switch so he can play well in my park and he could play either LF/RF or possibly 3B as long as his range stays or improves!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@Wolfman21

I got one of my Spreadsheet Warriors, so I'm happy. 3rd best bat in the draft according to OSA. He's not a SS but he hits switch so he can play well in my park and he could play either LF/RF or possibly 3B as long as his range stays or improves!

No joke, I had him on the BIG BOARD along with the CHOKIE I picked and Greer.

Wolfman21

@Wolfman21

Yup, he was #1 on my remaining wish list. I think I know who I'm gonna pick, but need to double check the actual sim

Wolfman21

@Orlando

my scout likes reardon alot more than OSA and honestly, i thought he was already off the board. My scout has him as a 4* prospect with 65/60/65 ratings in OF, 50/55/50/50/55 with the bat and 80/80/60 baserunning

Soonerfan09

@Orlando

my scout likes reardon alot more than OSA and honestly, i thought he was already off the board. My scout has him as a 4* prospect with 65/60/65 ratings in OF, 50/55/50/50/55 with the bat and 80/80/60 baserunning
I was 50/50 between Reardon and Henty. My scout has him as a 4* too.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@Orlando

My scout had his contact a bit higher (60) so I had him on the board too but then I traded up for the CHOKIE, who will probably break his back mowing the lawn and never make it out of AA.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm pretty sure the sharing scouts ratings doesn't apply to stars, which aren't color codes and thus don't count.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My initial mobile assesment says decent but I have to look further to see what else is available. If that guy has to move to 1B it might be a little rough

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My initial mobile assesment says decent but I have to look further to see what else is available. If that guy has to move to 1B it might be a little rough

if that guy moving anywhere it is to CLOSER WITH 80 STUFF

Closer and an extra pinch hitter bat, what a time to be alive.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
ABORT ABORT, Juan Elias was the other LHB 3B that I found intriguing. The RP is another guy.