• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2060 Season Thread

Wooly

Trade News
Monday, April 12th, 2060
You can focus on the negatives after being traded to a new team -- finding a new place to stay, leaving teammates and friends, having to start anew -- but one player hopes to focus on the positives. "It means I'm wanted somewhere. At least one team sees potential in me." Those were the comments heard after the Las Vegas Pac Men came to an agreement to deal nothing to the Moscow Mules for $3,000,000 in cash earlier today. The deal is expected to be formally announced later this evening.

That is some excited cash.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I definitely need to update the 2060 trade picks thread. Half of you bustas don't have a 1st - @Lloyd Carr @MongoLOLloyd has them via Miami.

Great time to have a bunch of middle 1st round picks!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Only @Travis7401 for riggers stuff. Travis7401Sucksdick is with LRM.

Injuries are just something that happen in OOTP, there is no need to be upset about an injury to a backup 1B.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't understand why you are so confrontational to a team that currently has the same wonderful record as you. Besides, I can't possibly be upset when Douglass is leading my team in WARS.

Look at this fucking week he had, thanks to the fact that I started him for a game against Buffalo and he went He went 3/3 with a walk and a HR :laughing: @Lloyd Carr

He only started to games, and I'm still not sure how he wasn't player of the week, lol.

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|50x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}Batting{/th}
{th} {/th}
{th}AB{/th}
{th}H{/th}
{th}2B{/th}
{th}3B{/th}
{th}HR{/th}
{th}RBI{/th}
{th}R{/th}
{th}BB{/th}
{th}K{/th}
{th}SF{/th}
{th}SH{/th}
{th}HP{/th}
{th}AVG{/th}
{th}OBP{/th}
{th}SLG{/th}
{th}OPS{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Last Week{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}9{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}.778{/td}
{td}.833{/td}
{td}1.333{/td}
{td}2.167{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Wolfman21

and damn prophet is 3 homers away from 500. He is staying on the big league squad until he gets those 3 if it takes the rest of the season.

Wolfman21

@Karl Hungus

so far so good for Christof Utpadel's season after getting in shape....14.1 innings out of the pen with a 1.26 ERA and a 3-0 record. BABIP of .077 so i dunno how long that will last but all of his numbers are on career high pace....like literally, all of them

Soonerfan09

Lisbon's AAA team is hot garbage (sorry @Schauwn )
On Wednesday, we won 30-4 and 30-7 marking the longest double header OF ALL TIME.
On Thursday we won 19-6.

Our AAA team is 12-8 and will be battling Casablanca for first again, with Groton also in the mix.
AA is 11-5 and again will be fighting a Yankee led team (Asgabat) for first. Novaya Maka is probably my most talented team, so this season should see another tight race barring mass injuries or call-ups.
A is 12-5 and leading Division 1, the BLOODBATH of A ball. Amazon and Beirut look to be the top challengers to the current crown holders, although this team is largely made up of 2059 draft picks and certainly isn't the same team as last season.
My ML team is doing a lot better than anticipated, although that could be good or bad. Right now we are 9-10 and a game back of 4th. I don't think we will be able to maintain this pace and similar to last season, we will see a drop off within the next month or two. I think we will be a little better than we were a year ago, but still at least a year a way from being serious competitors.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Minors are such a bloodbath. Asgabat will get worse and Casablanca better soon as I need to make some promotions

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wooly

@osick87 I don't think you pulled my export from 18:11 today.

Desi is not on the DL, Flores didn't come up from the minors to play OF so my 1B was playing OF, and my pitchers were pitching on 3 days rest.:(

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
So Pamplona is averaging 16 runs against per game. Considering they have 10 players, that probably means people are pitching every other day.

Hasad Nisanci and DANI ROD were able to pad their stats against them, putting up 8 home runs in 3 games. Dani Rod actually only played one game, so could've been 9 or 10.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
WHzH3SL.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My export didn't take either. Still in third and about to settle into #FOURTH in the SL BLOODBATH. Resim or not I'm calling up Salvador "Bleaksburg" Garcia since Eric de Keizer is in a slump he can't get out of. Riverboat gambler babby.

Wooly

No resims allowed
We have re-simmed before when there were no exports pulled for the whole league. We have re-simmed for various reasons. It's the right thing to do.

Basically the sim was not done right, so you should fix it when you have the chance. I am not mad at an O for forgetting. I have forgotten to export before too. It happens. However it's an easy thing to fix, so why not just fix it?

I played without an OF and didnt get my guys on the DL either. It messes up my pitching for more than 1 week too. I fixed my injury issue with my export by bringing up a guy from AAA, but without it the CPU did all kinds of crazy things, backups or not. This is not just a 7DL thing either, it's also not getting my rosters updated after an injury.