• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Fragata on Istanbul had 40... wow. No one has had more than 35 in a REEL LIFE baseball season since 1910

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I can run some sims now and off and on until 3pm CST, let me know if that's something you'll want.

Wooly

Exported. Ready to roll for this series, barring a major injury. Should have done that last night. I have a little time for the next two hours.

@OU11

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Alright if doh gives me the green light I'll sim 1 and 2 this afternoon

Wolfman21

man.....leon rivera, previous Bull, killed me in NDR series......and now Julio Tovar, previous Bull, with a 3 run walkoff

yay

Wooly

man.....leon rivera, previous Bull, killed me in NDR series......and now Julio Tovar, previous Bull, with a 3 run walkoff

yay

I was hoping Bucky was going to steal home before Tovar hit that walk off HR. :laughing: Bucky stole 2nd and 3rd right before that.

Wooly

For those that just missed an incredible playoff moment, Jorge Colon just came on to pitch in the top of 14th inning and proceeded to hit three straight batters.:laughing: Allowing a 5 run inning for LV to win game two against HEL.

Wooly

Thanks guys. I am out for the rest of the day. Feel free to sim more in this series if you want for FAX

Wooly

I had two draftees that are listed as "impossible" to sign. I then offered them maybe 2x what they were asking, they both broke off negotiations.

Is that normal or common

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I had two draftees that are listed as "impossible" to sign. I then offered them maybe 2x what they were asking, they both broke off negotiations.

Is that normal or common

It isn't in my experience, but that may have been tweaked. Usually 2x will get anyone to sign

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday

Is that normal or common
I'd say normal in 18. Much more difficult to sign impossible guys in this version.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
@Wooly ready?

FAX is 132-38 (.777) including playoffs. Outscoring teams 45-14 in playoffs. We've given up 21 runs in 9 games so should be a pitchers duel.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Is that normal or common
Doesn't it give you a figure to offer significantly more than? Is that what you doubled?