• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Off-Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Kid helps swing storyline I assume.

Anthony Youngly? He's 20 years old and in his second year as a roving hitting instructor for the Dublin organization. He and Creswell collaborate on the Dublin baseball clinic. He'll die in Dublin just like Creswell, he's definitely not going and helping out rivals.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
LAWD some nice Pro International FAs in this off-season.

Anyone want to fleece me for a OF who can hit and field? Looking for a rental really with Galvan about ready.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
LAWD some nice Pro International FAs in this off-season.

Anyone want to fleece me for a OF who can hit and field? Looking for a rental really with Galvan about ready.

My turkish CF?
|

Schauwn

He wasn't arb eligible. I guess that's my bad? I wasn't aware FA was right around the corner or I would have extended him. I thought I was doing a favor by letting @NML have the opportunity to extend his contract.

Wolfman21

is there a reason why my last 3 exports havent been taken? Website has said my export was in all 3 times and yet nothing

Soonerfan09

Go take your meds, Tony.

I'm cranky because I spent about an hour and a half dicking around with my minors and making FA offers yesterday. Seems like this happens at some point almost every season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's not the end of the world. I'll resim if you guys haven't already exported again

Soonerfan09

It's not the end of the world. I'll resim if you guys haven't already exported again
No, it's definitely not the end of the world, but still annoying enough to bitch about.

I've already exported again, but I'm fine with or without a resim, depending on what everyone else wants.

Wolfman21

Does anyone want to run the Bulls? I havent exported in a while and have really lost interest. Would rather someone that is gonna be able to play day 2 day handle the team

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Does anyone want to run the Bulls? I havent exported in a while and have really lost interest. Would rather someone that is gonna be able to play day 2 day handle the team

What happened to all that enthusiasm bout ur pitching staff and it tossing k's?