• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - I can only edit two colours my end, but these two plus a white in there as some kind of away/accent -

Team colour - Red
Team Text colour - Don't know what this is but whatever looks good
Ballcap main colour - Green
Ballcap visor colour - White
Jersey main colour - Red
Jersey secondary colour - white
Jersey pin stripes colour - don't knwo whsat this is
Jersey away - White.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Does anyone want Zoom Zoom Keep for a playoff push? Actual Corner OF TEAM CAPTAIN 1.2 Wars Won so far. Real value would be adding a captain.

Soonerfan09

Y'all throwing at my boy Moreno? He leads the league in HBP with 16 in 46 games and has been injured twice because of it.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
For some reason the topia league teams have closer to .500 records than the world league which is ridiculous considering every team in topia league is better than world league.

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
As I always suspected, the problem with my team seemed to be the location. We've moved to Tijuana and now instead of being a bad team we are now a good team. I think the players probably didn't like it in Paris, Texas, and as everyone can see, their stats seem to be better now we've moved to Mexico. Check out the amount of home runs. This is probably due to the cuisine and the thinner air in Mexico. The stadium is probably on a mountain too, which would make the ball fly faster through the air.

Wolfman21

Hey @Karl Hungus

any idea if we're gonna get a sim tonight? I know you're heavy into the election stuff. I usually like to close my evening out with a perusal of the latest week, however if there isn't gonna be one tonight, i'm callin it an early evening

Wolfman21

man...heres how bad my lineup is.......someone who has played in only 48 of 75 games has the 3rd highest position player WAR on the team. Damn

Soonerfan09

We’re are struggling right now, not sure why. Ut has been garbage so far and our bats just aren’t hitting like we expected. Hopefully we can turn it around after the All-Star break.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Baserunning atrocious in this era of the WBL? Moscow has a -6.1 rating in the TL, yet is 2nd on the base paths. Wat

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We’re are struggling right now, not sure why. Ut has been garbage so far and our bats just aren’t hitting like we expected. Hopefully we can turn it around after the All-Star break.
I checked on Ut yesterday. His FIP is normalish. Hopefully he does better in the second half.

Wolfman21

Ok @Karl Hungus, the election is basically over. That means you have plenty of free time. That also means I expect a sim every 2 hours until Kabul has a winning sim. So you may actually be busy for a few days

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Props to whomever came up with the sim preview feature on the stats site. Have lost the last 45 minutes in the blink of an eye.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Midyear top-10 prospects consist of a first rounder, a third rounder, a seventh rounder and then a bunch of IFA discoveries and some signings...

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Midyear top-10 prospects consist of a first rounder, a third rounder, a seventh rounder and then a bunch of IFA discoveries and some signings...

Travis' top pitcher gon tank as soon as he hits the minor leagues though. Serious personality flaws, that to me to me always seem to trigger a drop in scouting discoveries.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I guess we’ll see. At 17 it’s crazy he is the top prospect. Always grain assault with OSA.