• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

Brick

next ZAPPE?

Ward won the Jerry Rice Award as the best freshman in FCS during the spring season this year at the private school in San Antonio.
He then threw for 4,648 yards and 47 touchdowns with 10 interceptions this fall as UIW made the second round of the FCS playoffs.

He owns school records for career passing TDs (71) and yards (6,908). Ward led Incarnate Word to a 10-3 season and a Southland Conference title, and he was named the Southland's Offensive Player of the Year.

In a 55-52 win over Southeastern Louisiana this year, he threw for 610 yards and seven touchdowns -- both single-game records at UIW.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
LEBBY gonna throw the ball all day. Come on, now

OLE PISS ranked 51st in pass attempts per game

not-for-me-mate-liam-gallagher.gif

Brick

i have a vivid memory of laughing out loud watching some sec game on jefferson pilot and they had a graphic overlay of tennessee vs. vandy or whatever with BITCH jones looking like a hard ass and the commentator like 'that man BUTCH got the CROOTIN humming watch out!"

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Haven't had a lot tobe excited about and DeVito isn't that exciting so I have no explanation for the behavior of my famILLy(football specifically).

Brick

i haven't watched a bunch of usc lately but remember being impressed with him in a few games as a FR. 30/8 ratio is pretty good. has he just been hurt or what? seems like he could make an impact on a good team.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
i haven't watched a bunch of usc lately but remember being impressed with him in a few games as a FR. 30/8 ratio is pretty good. has he just been hurt or what? seems like he could make an impact on a good team.

He definitely had an excellent frosh year, but I think he's been hurt. In the bowl game his frosh year against Iowa, he got sacked and landed awkwardly on his shoulder. The next season his throwing motion seemed off, and his accuracy was noticeably worse, though it got better toward the end of the (abbreviated) season.

You saw what happened to him against Oregon that year - again he got sacked and hurt, and in addition to possible arm/shoulder issues, I believe he got permanently concussed or something.

This year, his junior season, and 3rd as a starter under the same OC, should have been a real breakout year for him. However, he's honestly looked like shit. He must be the Benjamin Button of QBs where he played like a seasoned veteran as a true frosh, and played like a true frosh when he was actually a seasoned veteran. His reads were very slow, he stared down his main target (Drake London) and when London got hurt, he kept trying to throw into traffic to 5-9, 175 lb. receivers.

SC fans want to blame OC Graham Harrell (and I do think he's a dog's hit OC), but the team played reasonably well when JAXSON replaced Slovis in the lineup. The fact that Slovis wasn't selected as a captain this year (when he was last year) seems to indicate he's got some big Ryan Leaf energy going, as well.

I'll miss the Kedon Slovis of 2019, not so much the guy I saw in 2021.

bruin

Slovis definitely is USC’s best QB on their roster, but not LINCOLN’S GUY.

JAXSON.21789