• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That looks fucking horrible. That bird and the L on the other side makes it look like a motorcycle helmet. Which explains why one of Bobby Petrino's teams is wearing it.

coogrfan

That looks fucking horrible. That bird and the L on the other side makes it look like a motorcycle helmet. Which explains why one of Bobby Petrino's teams is wearing it.

The next logical step would be a version of this catcher's mask:

Last edited:

Wooly

The next logical step would be a version of this catcher's mask:

The calligraphy stenciled "L" on the side is awesome, as is the silver with red. They have the colors down pretty good, but then they do and screw it up with over the top feathers and Angry Birds is apparently the new helmet sponsor. How can they have such disparate sides, awesome one one side, perhaps the worst helmet EVER on the other.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan bringing back helmet stickers for 2015.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-23-at-3.50.49-PM.png

gilstein21

idea is ok, but the stickers themselves suck. fuck old school. REC league in D-1, everyone gets a fucking sticker

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I think dark gray works well with that shade of orange, but it's just completely unnecessary and doesn't look like Tennessee.

Snorky's Shame

Michigan back with Nike starting in 2016. Adidas losing teams fast. First Notre Dame, then Tennessee and now Michigan with Wisconsin possibly to follow.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Adidas has Nebraska, UCLA, TAMU, and they recently got ASU. Not sure who their best school is after that though. NC State?

coogrfan

UCLA

Apparently Adidas felt the tire tread pattern they've used on the shoulders for the last few years was too subtle.

goblue96

Michigan back with Nike starting in 2016. Adidas losing teams fast. First Notre Dame, then Tennessee and now Michigan with Wisconsin possibly to follow.

Bart Scott for Michigan wearing the Nike Pro Combat X47 Pop Yo Colla unis in 2017. I hear it will be big with the KIDZZZZZZZ!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Meh. Nike doesn't mess with SC or Bama's uniforms. They won't mess with Michigan's unless Harbaugh/the AD wants them too.

goblue96

even the normal away uniforms they wore for a while with the yellow piping were garbage. i'd be willing to bet nike at least gives michigan good, simple, classy, traditional home and away uniforms. maybe (prolly) a weird alternate, doe.

Just gimme these on the road:

635564287288019813-TW2.jpg

And these at home:

f6cf22711a2f605caac061fa98c621e7.jpg

And any alternate jerseys can go fuck off. If Michigan loses a kid because Michigan doesn't have an alternate uni, oh well.

bruin

don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
To me, it looks like they have ULA on the gloves, to me.

Why did they get rid of the Clarendon font after 1 year? Also, the stripes and fucking chain link fence design look awful.