• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Completely Awful Nebraska Football Thread - LOL blackshits

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Shats only has hisself to blame for still being a normie… his god like mind tries to shine through and reject footbaw, but he’s not quite there yet. The inner brasky trog keeps pulling him back into the hole!

Imagine a world where you are free to go for a hike, play vidya, or just shitpost without a care every fall Saturday!

Shats only has hisself to blame for still being a normie… his god like mind tries to shine through and reject footbaw, but he’s not quite there yet. The inner brasky trog keeps pulling him back into the hole!

Imagine a world where you are free to go for a hike, play vidya, or just shitpost without a care every fall Saturday!
Well said, brother.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

Sounds better to get wrapped up in the pageantry of @bruin instead

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Hot but unfortunately accurate take:

Utopia has bled members not just because people get old and have kids, but also because the traditional powers from the turn of the century and even mid-2000s have been absolute ass for the past 10 years if not longer.
I lived through Terry Shea, Kyle Flood and Chris trASH and im still here.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Speaking of Nebraska fans gone.. who are the GOAT former Utopia Nebraska members?

ECH -- Need I say more?
BigHusker -- Did he leave before the Cubs finally won?
HuskerPride (?) -- The guy that said Tricky = his gf? Used to have meltdowns all the time?

Who am I missing?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Speaking of Nebraska fans gone.. who are the GOAT former Utopia Nebraska members?

ECH -- Need I say more?
BigHusker -- Did he leave before the Cubs finally won?
HuskerPride (?) -- The guy that said Tricky = his gf? Used to have meltdowns all the time?

Who am I missing?

husker_blitz
Lugnutt
HuskerHomie (still posts occasionally?)
Who was the Husker fan with the meatwad avatar?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed

This was the first game I've watched this year and it happened to be possibly the worst loss in the Frost era. It's hard to tell because there were so many embarrassing ones they all bled together.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't see any hot-name corches looking to go to Lincoln, but maybe someone like Gary Patterson would be willing to give it a shot. Not like he'll get any better HC offers.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If you want to win asap it’s either huge freeze or Irving Meyers.

If you don’t want those slime balls, then you prolly gotta get somebody from a smaller school.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Wasn't there a husker guy who thought he wanted to be a cpa slave but has since seen the light? @joshuahuskers

Hi yes that was/is me. I work in industry now and it’s much better. Just started a new director job a couple weeks ago.

Anywho, today was two years too late but at least he’s gone. Tradition Coalition dead, go big red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
You probably don't even have to throw a dump truck of cash, Kansas is obviously better but they are many successful hires in a row away from consistently sticking around at higher levels.

I think Leipold enjoys building up the team, but not sure he wants that to be the end all of his career.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I can’t believe Scott Frost failed so badly in this version of the sim! In the good version he eventually got fired for winning 8-9 games but not winning SHIPs

doh

I think Leipold enjoys building up the team, but not sure he wants that to be the end all of his career.
All he has to do is win 7 games at Kansas and people will say he's a genius. Zero pressure. Can take his time.

Why on earth would he leave that for dumpster fire Nebraska?

Ander1345

All he has to do is win 7 games at Kansas and people will say he's a genius. Zero pressure. Can take his time.

Why on earth would he leave that for dumpster fire Nebraska?

Because coaches think they can do anything. The best coaches filter their way to the top.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Once Nebraska could no longer offer county scholarships, partial qualifiers, and the most advanced steroids program in the Western Hemisphere (thanks, Texas!), they were toast.

They need a ridiculous NIL program to be able to win again and even then I doubt it would help.

Ander1345

Honestly if you're Nebraska I think you hope Joseph just ends up being a good HC. I'm not even convinced Campbell will be that great. Iowa State wins but it's like pulling fucking teeth.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Joseph showing promise as an interim HC sounds like a disaster. There’s a chance that he’s a low-key Dabo and then there’s a much, much bigger chance that he would fail like every other under-qualified position coach.

doh

Because coaches think they can do anything. The best coaches filter their way to the top.
If he wins 7-8 games at KU, he can get jobs 100x better than Nebraska. No coach with actual good options will go to Nebraska.

They gotta get a Craig Bohl-like HARDNOSED guy who can actually coach football. They ain't getting ELITE croots anymore.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
If he wins 7-8 games at KU, he can get jobs 100x better than Nebraska. No coach with actual good options will go to Nebraska.

They gotta get a Craig Bohl-like HARDNOSED guy who can actually coach football. They ain't getting ELITE croots anymore.
Nebraska is a top 25 coaching job ez pz

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Campbell has done all he can at Iowa State unless they really ramp up their investment into football. But his expectations there are way lower than they would be at Nebraska.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Just going to be a long ass wait for Nebraska fans. It only week 2 lol. They won't have a hire for at least 3-4 months. Enjoy the rumor mill and crooting rumors.