• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Championship Week, Next advance Friday 10pm EST

Walter323

@NavyHog my schedule is pretty busy this weekend. Could possibly play late tonight around 1030-11. Friday is full. Saturday could possibly go late that night.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog my schedule is pretty busy this weekend. Could possibly play late tonight around 1030-11. Friday is full. Saturday could possibly go late that night.

I'm not sure if any of that can work. Late tonight could work, but I'm tired already as I was trying to hang around to play my game with Fonz. I'm thinking I hit my rack around 9pm EST tonight.

- Friday would have been ideal for me
- Saturday night would not work for me

- The only thing I can think of as an alternative is I can get up as early as you want on any of those days.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If we truly can't find a time to play I will suck it up and stay up tonight if you can assure me we can start NLT than 10:30 pm EST.

Walter323

I can make Friday night work if needed. Only problem is I can't lock down a time. We are hosting section wrestling so if I had to guess I would say I could start by 11

SandS2910

You got all day tomorrow to play it too. Keep playing until you get the win. You earned it! GG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'll just do it tonight. I'm really busy tomorrow so don't think I have the time

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

SandS2910

You got all day tomorrow to play it too. Keep playing until you get the win. You earned it! GG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude! Was down all game until the last drive and kicked the game winning field goal to win 52-51! I simmed the D and your guys were unstoppable!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk