• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

coogrfan

Holgs should be on the hot seat, but the extension he signed after the '21 season means he (and our program) are going nowhere until 2025.

Lightningwar

Administrator
No way Jimbo ain't got some skeleton in his closet they can use.
A&M will be sending in a parade of speakers and consultants with high hopes. Unfortunately for them Fisher is a such a bore it won't work. But it would work for his OC, provide a motorcycle +10 to loss of program control. Maybe that would be enough to fire for cause.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
A&M will be sending in a parade of speakers and consultants with high hopes. Unfortunately for them Fisher is a such a bore it won't work. But it would work for his OC, provide a motorcycle +10 to loss of program control. Maybe that would be enough to fire for cause.

Perhaps, he wasn't too big a narcissist to give up offensive play calling but football coaches tend to be pretty narcissistic imo.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Sauces say Mel Tucker is out. I assume with cause to avoid that ridiculous buyout.

Matt Campbell come on down. They can get him with a coupon from Iowa state.
c3ca0b764de900987250084755f920c9.gif

friend = coach

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Brian Ferentz polishing up his resume and is ready for action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Not paying for that shit just tell me if Bielema is on there.

Also, hot seats/carousels are a lot less fun when schools are pushed to sign coaches they can't even buy out.