• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Sad presents Week 2 2015

Brick

BYU and Boise very late, too. Middle of the day stinks. Weird games and could be an upset or two doe.

Lightningwar

Administrator
If anybody wants to watch a clinic on owning an offensive line. Turn on the USF\FSU game. FSU is just getting worked right now.

Brick

Rudock sucks. If he doesn't get better they need to put a young guy in to get reps. Do they have one @DeadMan? I don't see the point of a 5th year guy playing in a rebuilding season unless he adds 2 or 3 wins.

Bdub

Crazy to think Michigan doesn't have a better QB or at least one with a lot more potential. OSU doing damn good considering they are all probably half asleep still. Coaching upgrade is obvious.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Rudock sucks. If he doesn't get better they need to put a young guy in to get reps. Do they have one @DeadMan? I don't see the point of a 5th year guy playing in a rebuilding season unless he adds 2 or 3 wins.

They have 2 freshman that could be pretty good, but they're both really raw. If they take out Rudock, it's going to be Morris. Even with Rudock not looking good right now, this is better than they would get from anyone else on the roster. Next year, they're going to probably have a 5 way competition at QB between Morris, a transfer from Houston (I think), and the 2 freshmen and probably a recruit. But none of those guys are ready now. And Rudock probably still gives them an extra 2 or 3 wins over the other options.

Brick

I don't buy that unless he starts playing better. Offense looks like shit. We'll see. If they don't win this, no reason to keep him on the field in my opinion.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm telling you, the options on the bench are worse. Morris has looked awful every time he sees the field. And he's a Borges QB recruit, which is basically the kiss of death. One freshman QB is a guy that needs to learn the offense to be effective, because he's not a great athlete or anything. Think noodle arm Drew Brees type. The other freshman would get killed going from New Mexico football to college football.

Also, I think Harbaugh might just know his QBs a bit better than you. Just a thought.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Penn State's returner tackled by the punter. Not gonna score today.

Edit: Nevermind, they scored on a jet sweep. Fuck Yo trog offense James Franklin.

Brick

That was the kind of drive Michigan needed. If they hold OSU here they are in great shape.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That was the kind of drive Michigan needed. If they hold OSU here they are in great shape.

Hoping Michigan's defense has adjusted to OSU. They've looked a lot better since that first drive, but still not great.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, I would think you can't call roughing the punter when he's outside the box like that. Shouldn't be a penalty.

CJ_24

michigan-osu is nationally televised on abc, correct?

If so, why does the espn designate it to subscriber only espn3 on watchespn? wtf man

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan gets the ball to start the half, too. Points in that drive would probably put the game away, considering that will force Collins to throw the ball.

Brick

Auburn's run game looks horrid this year.

GameDay was such shit today. You'd think all Michigan State and Oregon do on offense are throw. None of the running backs were even name dropped by the analysts. Sad.

No analysis but HURRR COOK N ADAMS DURRRRR.

Should have watched the prem.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
To be fair, I think whoever throws the ball the most wins that game. Michigan State's secondary is big weakness for them. It looks like Oregon's defense is the weakness for them.

But yeah, gameday has been bad for about 5 years. Haven't really watched it since 2010.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Auburn's run game looks horrid this year.

GameDay was such shit today. You'd think all Michigan State and Oregon do on offense are throw. None of the running backs were even name dropped by the analysts. Sad.

No analysis but HURRR COOK N ADAMS DURRRRR.

Should have watched the prem.