• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If we are sharing our favorite game moments, by far my favorite was the backwards pumpfake glitch patch.

I played a rando during that period who scored on almost every possession with endless HB toss cheese, but I used the @Travis7401 method and played ball control to make sure I had one more possession than him, and milked the clock to :02, then hit him with the glitch. Pretty sure he quit NCAA forever after that, or I’d like to think he did!

It was the most pure the game has ever been. Mutually assured destruction for cheese, but anyone who understood game theory just played for that final possession with :02 left, lol.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
The best was trying to run Sim dynasties without cheesing with scrambling QBs and then that's just what real football basically became.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m really hoping there are package subs or it’s going to be annoying af playing multiple. We’ll see. I always build my own playbooks so it’ll just depend on the limitations.

Very excite to play as Oregon (obviously) and also as, like, Liberty. Online dynasties with awful teams are always pretty interesting.

Ander1345

I just hope they add more plays to the Pistol formations... stuff like tosses and other motion option plays that 14 just didn't have.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My bet is that EA will completely fuck up Dynasty mode, which was the thing that differentiated NCAA in the first place. My second bet is that you'll be able to dump a shit ton of FIFA points into ULTIMATE TEAM to try and pack Knute Rockney and unlock the Griddy TD celebration. All the trogs who bitch and complain will still have their Credit Cards hooked up and EA will laugh all the way to the bank. Gotta spend $$ to get ur 99 OVR Tommy Frazier with the TRIPLE OPTION PLAYSTYLE PLUS card you fucking cornhuskers!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We're too old to hope for anything good from EA. Have we learned nothing? You all know how this ends. Disappointment. That's how this ends.
But we'll still play it for years knowing we'll hate every third play, and that's if we're lucky and they actually tried to make dynasty work

Mame YO

slings rocks
I saw some shit on urtube, I am so out of touch with the current things - Madden has different passing modes and whatnot now? FIRST MADDEN MILLIONAIRE abused the shit out of arcade mechanics to pass 40 yard bombs on everyone all game. Seems legit!

plz no signature abilities or other nonsense

Mame YO

slings rocks
one of the dudes in the vidya I watched was playing as CJ Stroud and dropping dimes in the back of the endzone off his back foot at full run speed from midfield.

plz no madden reskin

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait you can't gouge fans with stadium edits anymore?!

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I don’t know if ironic is going to be the right word but it sure will be something clamoring for them to let me implement the BCS or bowl alliance after spending my youth pissed off they never put in the playoff.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Kaldenburg rn
ron-swanson-parks-and-recreation.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"won't be able to" lol. Sure.

Mame YO

slings rocks
how many players are turning down $600 and a free copy of the game? That's a decent bit of weed and snacks.

Brick

IM UR NEW HITLER has reached CUCKTOK relevance. keep seeing these lol
14.8K likes, 98 comments, #fyp #foryou #funny #Ncaa #ncaafootball #footballtiktok #ncaa25 #meme

Ander1345

They can launch Herbstreit into the sun though. Fucker can stop nagging at me for going for it on 4th down. Couldn't even beat fucking ILLINOIS in real life I don't need your advice.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
nah it's gonna be Ask Microsoft Bing

worst2first

If they really want to make money, they should have Collinsworth as one of the announcers and then charge players to mute him.