• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

endzone and shitty rules poll

what say you

• fumbles out of the endzone should give the offense the ball at the spot of the fumble

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • on a run play you should have the cross the goal line AND keep possession until ruled down

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • i disagree with #1

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • i disagree with #2

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • bo pelini should keep his job, he averages 9 wins

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Brick

it drives me nuts that on a run or a catch and run into the endzone, the difference between a touchdown, a fumble, and a safety is so arbitrary.

i don't understand why runners are punished for fumbling out the endzone, but at the same time are rewarded for fumbling at the right time. an inch of difference is a 7 or 9 point swing.

make them complete the play as they would have to on any other part of the field. if you fumble the ball, it's live. the play shouldn't die at the goal line.

agree or die.

DHawkeye

only mostly dead
In order to maintain academic integrity, all players should be forced to correctly answer a trigonometry problem before being allowed to score a touchdown. If you answer incorrectly, the other team gets the ball, 2 points, and get one free targeting penalty against you (only good during that quarter).

Renegade

Charge on!
I don't really understand the first option...are you saying if you're not in the end zone, you fumble forward, no one recovers, and it goes out of the endzone?

Second option I'm good with. I hate the "plane" shit. Cross the end zone line with the ball and maintain possession like you must for any other play.