• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hell is definitely watching an OU cross miss 2 open guys and land at the feet of a defender nowhere near them for eternity

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
that's my hell too because I will continually see soonerfan cut towards the tall Penis instead of cut backside as I release my cross

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The amount of times we have people following the striker into the box about 2 feet behind him is ridiculous. All it does is drag extra defenders into the box and completely fuck up the chances of the cross actually hitting the 6'5 guy in the head.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The amount of times we have people following the striker into the box about 2 feet behind him is ridiculous. All it does is drag extra defenders into the box and completely fuck up the chances of the cross actually hitting the 6'5 guy in the head.

This is the real issue, the CAM needs to sit out the box waiting for the 6'5 mong to fuck it up. RAMWAMLAM can cut far post and you can still weight it to pick one or the other but any more than that and it's just a crap shoot no matter how you cross it. That pass Gandalf tossed far post for Leroy to LET IT RAIN was a thing of beauty and we actually started looking for each other in the late games because we knew the other was making that run. But when soonerfart or jdlikeRW would trog in there it just created too many targets for the FIFA code to realize who to pass to.

BTW @jdlikewhoa I didn't need you to stop being RW but you should tell me when you're going to completely abandon your post so I can just hang back. You made a ton of good runs so you weren't hurting us at all, i just need to know that I need to cover for you.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Fo real, doe. Where da east coasters at? I had an east coast work day and have time to burn.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If you aren't Mufasa I'm around for a while. @kella likes to eat cancer chicken until 10est for some reason though. Maybe @Yankee151 can grace us with his presence.

It's fall TV season ninja. I'm usually watching TV or otherwise hanging out with my gf until she gets tired.

kingssc

Cot damn work, sounds like you guys needed Lugnutt running around like an asshole to further complicate things.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You @'d me. It's all good. I must have just missed you guys. Said 0'. Can prob be on later

sayo

YEET
Don't know if you guys could hear me but I'm gonna take a break to eat. Might be back on in a bit.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The chances of it happening once are so low that I'm not sure I'd believe it happened twice if I weren't there.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
For real though, I've been attempting that when I've been striker since I started playing clubs with you'll. Felt great.