• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Last year I played and got all these players up, and then by January every player that I had spent like 3k on each was available for 900 at most. I really am just waiting to do that.

The key is to just not keep non in-form or non-discard value players for long term. If you buy them and use them for like a week you usually won't lose too much (not more than you got form playing games with them).

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Just picked up Corluka and Dzaegov IFs for less than 10k. I'm honestly not sure these are the type of players that will get even 25% return, but I actually got Dzaegov for a few coins less than his discard value (got him for 9800 and he discards for 9840) so you can't lose on that deal. Now I'll have Dzaegov, Rondon, and Corluka. Russian league here I come.

Also picked up Landon Donovan for 10k right on the dot @chibob. Since it is very unlikely he'll have any more IF cards, I can hold on to him as a very long term investment and wait until there is some MLS tournament.

chibob

The key is to just not keep non in-form or non-discard value players for long term. If you buy them and use them for like a week you usually won't lose too much (not more than you got form playing games with them).

Last year I played and got all these players up, and then by January every player that I had spent like 3k on each was available for 900 at most. I really am just waiting to do that.

Last year I just slowly and surely built up my squad until it was strong as it could get.

Had a TOTY Costa, Rooney, Lalanna, Cech, Filipe Luis and Sterling.

Plus a bunch of normal stud cards like Reus, Suarez etc

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Remy is still a top 5 FIFA striker, lol. 91 speed, 88 jumping, 72 strength, 4 star skills 83 finishing, 81 heading accuracy. It is like he's pure magic.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He is the new Sow from 13

sayo

YEET
Yeah he just ran right by my dudes over and over again. Couldn't keep up with him and when I beat him to the ball, he was too strong. Dude put in 4 goals alone in the second half.

Also, forgive me. I don't watch real life soccer a ton and only know a handful of players.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Travis my terrible guy is up for you to buy.

Tuting, FC Kella

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I am dominating, lmao, that guy could barely get a shot off my guys were so big and powerful

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Same with Aduriz and Llorente. My team is so fucking strong I win every 50/50 challenge :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That Llorente goal is a thing of beauty, lol, just bulldozes 2 guys

sayo

YEET
All I have are mong strikers on my French squad. Who are some good Ligue 1 strikers that'll give me some variety?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lol poors. Just made a liga squad with zero games played and zero cards sold, already better and more valuable than everyone but Travis' team

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Just picked up Corluka and Dzaegov IFs for less than 10k. I'm honestly not sure these are the type of players that will get even 25% return, but I actually got Dzaegov for a few coins less than his discard value (got him for 9800 and he discards for 9840) so you can't lose on that deal. Now I'll have Dzaegov, Rondon, and Corluka. Russian league here I come.

Also picked up Landon Donovan for 10k right on the dot @chibob. Since it is very unlikely he'll have any more IF cards, I can hold on to him as a very long term investment and wait until there is some MLS tournament.
You know discard is 122 x overall right? It's not 123. I just picked up a dzaegov for 9800 as well with 90 contracts and some add on.

sayo

YEET
I'm beating a dead horse I know, but I played a guy using Remy again. My last 8 goals surrendered have been to the same player lol.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I dunno how to post my squad really. I know next to nothing about FUT, lol

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Travis7401 tjoughts on the Aogo inform being a good investment flip?

I typically like LBs and RBs. The only problem with Aogo is the Bundesliga just had a LB in form the week before with Rodriguez, who might be better. Still, Aogo should be a solid buy.

I'm still piddling around trying to get Labadie (the english bronze) but he's being price fixed right now. BOO.

I honestly think Landon Donovan is probably the best bet for this week. He's got a position change, which I always like, he's retiring soon so no more informs are likely, he's a popular/sentimental player among us amerimongs, and I know EA holds at least one MLS tourney per year, and for that week his value should be doubled or tripled... I would expect any official retirement announcement would bump his price as well. I mean you literally can't lose money on him (unless you are @chibob and buy him at the wrong time) because you should be able to buy him for about 10k.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
20,000 for a bronze? I do not understand this market

He's an in-form bronze player and he's English (probably the most popular bronze nationality). His scarcity is what drives the price. FUT is not only about building the best team imaginable (all gold players) there are other tournaments that cater to silver only or bronze only players and a lot of people enjoy playing those. This dude is like the Bronze Yaya Toure with his stats if you are playing him against other bronze players, but he's also a lot more rare. .

osick87

Community Liaison
ZUTG5Dy.jpg