• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Just a heads up!

LEGEND

I'm writing this just to give you guys some advanced notice. I'm trying to Give myself some time to calm down as to not make a emotionally charged decision. My game against @Flann last night... as usual was one of those games that make you hate this game!

I have no issues with losing! I can even get blown out and shut out and not have a problem playing this game. It's obvious that I will never be a person that can play with 5 Qba! I've tried and tried over & over and the results are always the same.

Me not enjoying playing in a dynasty with 5 Qba. I'm not a skilled enough passer to make it work! I'm also not the type of player to throw hitches and screens all game! It makes the game too arcade like for me too enjoy. I don't enjoy playing a game where user vs user is the same game no matter whom I'm playing!

I'm working on playing/practicing in a offline dyn to give it one last try! If this doesn't work I'm gone for good from 5 Qba dynasties!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Akecheta

man hit the AP for a bit, and practice in that off line OD, I've been running one of those lately to test things. Practice mode just isn't enough because you can't adjust the sliders how I'd like. Then in an attempt to simulate USERS I will take UAB and schedule Bama, Ohio St, ND, stuff like that where I'm a good 25 or 30 points behind in overall.

LEGEND

May just do that... I don't know. Definitely can't replicate it in practice mode. I'll think about it for another day or so... Just finish out the season.

LEGEND

I got a mini scheme to try and deal with 5 Qba. It should be enough to warm my Qb up. If this doesn't work.... I'm done!