• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
When you do mine, I'd like a white jersey with navy pin stripes unless it looks bad

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Put your requests here.

OU wants navy pin-stripes and I dumbed moving his post.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I wanted to integrate the thor or hammer logo in somehow, but it never looked great.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think something like the Pirates' black jerseys would work for me. Throw in some Green and Red or something. I trust ur judgement

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@OU11

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 11.20.25 AM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 11.22.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 11.23.03 AM.png

The first is clean. I took the stripes off on the second one to see the tulip in the logo and went with liek Giants vintage white. The last one I love. Cross between old Astros and White Sox

CWS-jersey-2013-retro.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Easy choice, third
Like how you used that ugly mofo DLS to model the first two so the third would look better

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
haha, i wanted to use DLS' ugly mug for all three, but when i generated the photos the third time you couldnt see his sleeves well.

Hat logo cool, or do you want an "A"?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Im assuming since you put the tulip on there it looks better. I like the logo anyway it adds to the uniform. Those are better than the wheat kings. Orlando you da real Outstanding Wizard

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Btw how is a guy who looks like DLS so fast? Looks like a catcher with 20 speed, he missed his calling

osick87

Community Liaison
Haha it's all good. The blue makes it tough to think of a good jersey. I wouldn't mind something like the Jays blues
Toronto-Blue-Jays-Replica-Alternate-MLB-Baseball-Jersey-N11951_XL.jpg

osick87

Community Liaison
Oh I know

I thought of the Royals but instead of number maybe go logo.

Font I leave to the Art maker

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
If you can find a suitable crook and flail for the cap logo @Orlando, that'd be awesome. I'll leave the rest up to your artistic eye.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Gator left?

Not a big fan of shamrocks honestly and I like old school hats. I could go nerdy on four leaf clovers vs shamrocks also. Love the D inside the shamrock jersey from a design perspective but not for me.

Qual is a stud at these unis btw.