• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
umpiring nonsense like this always reminds me of one of my favorite sayings, which I'm sure i kinda butcher but

"just because something is hard to do well doesn't excuse doing it poorly"

There's nobody else. These guys are supposed to be the best of the best. Fucking inexcusable to be so sloppy.

CJ_24

That's what you get for pulling a pitcher after 4 outs in a 0-0 ballgame when he'd given up one hit.

CJ_24

He had a couple of obvious missed calls. But wasn't egregiously bad. It's a game played by humans, they're not perfect. But it's part of the game, no different than any other sports. Gtfo with the fucking robots

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
HSK and Tatis win gold gloves. Pretty damn impressive for Tatis to win it his first season out there.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Def better if no kids want to play

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The Brewers are consistently the least interesting team in baseball. Basically the raw broccoli of the league

The Brewers? They still have that team?

Why do you hate the Brewers, Madpants

Boring Brewers are always showing up on the IMMACULATE GRID.

nobody hates the brewers. we nothing the brewers

Even in Minnesota, people hate the Packers, Badgers, and probably Bucks before the Brewers lol

I don’t hate broccoli florets, I just wouldn’t eat them as a main course
Lol Brewers. The Brewers’ own manager agrees and leaves for the Cubs! Lmbo

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
He heard the broccoli was better in chicago. This is kinda like Melvin tho…

CJ_24

Chicago offered him the most money. And his son is a senior high school baseball player at Whitefish Bay; managing in Chicago, he can still go see him play.

The Cubs are abhorrent, but I thought the move was a reasonable decision