• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2024 Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres already 1-1. Not gonna lie I’m not as excited this year, but I hope they can wake me up. I am excited to watch baseball again though. Some great young talent all over the league.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
FUCK YOU, BALTIMORE re-title too aggressive? I’m not current on my AL East rivalries

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why are they like this? it's like last season never stopped

Screenshot_20240328-204427.png

worst2first

El Bombi and El Blondi came through for the Rangers. They seem to be just as scrappy as they were last season. For some reason, they have the day off today.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
El Bombi and El Blondi came through for the Rangers. They seem to be just as scrappy as they were last season. For some reason, they have the day off today.

Looks like Wyatt Langford got on base 2/4 times with one hit. I think I saw that the only guys promoted to the majors in fewer games were Incaviglia and Olerud.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
You may mock John Olerud, but you’re talking about the most well-protected first baseman of all time.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Royals won their first of 85 games yesterday. Crown em as the 24 Central Shampions now. Come at me bros

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Did anyone watch the Dodgers Cardinals last night? At one point they were doing the mic'd up thing with Keke Hernandez. It was a good interview, but I could not figure out wtf was going on. Every time the pitcher was about to throw a changeup, someone was whispering changeup into the mic. It was so weird.