• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

MMA Thread

evil1

Rousey's lack of boxing skills has lead to her two defeats. I think it just took a couple years for MMA to find opponents who had this level of skill.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I can almost guarantee you this was some planned shit that went too far. You gon tell me he flew from Ireland just to do this? Nah b. The truth will come out when the lawsuits are filed, because if he did this all on his own, all that money he made from Mayweather gon be gone. He gonna get his ass sued off.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
MMA fans are the pitbull owners of sports fans. Best to avoid them unless you have insider info that they're decent people.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I used to be real into it. I just totally lost interest about 5 years ago when all the guys I liked stopped fighting. Liddell, Penn, Henderson, Couture. I think the last MMA I watched was Dan Henderson losing to Machida. Fucking Rousey was the main even too if I remember correctly.

Plotty

Derector Conter
Saturday night was a pure shitshow of roid rage and trogs at its finest. Affliction to the extreme.

“My balls were hot”