• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Official Trog Bowl Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Im pretty sure you go for it on 4th and 17 at your own whatever yard line with 5 mins left.. When it's your last game for a lot of players just go for it. Probably not winning anyway.

Carolina Blue

B50IhK-IYAIQjmK.jpg:large

Carolina Blue

UNC has trailed 14-0, 9-0, 14-0, 35-0 and 20-0 in five of its last six games. Duke was the outlier. Been playing some terrible football over the past two months.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Lol Tampa 2 everyone playing a billion yards back

I know not everyone can consistently press but ffs prevent defenses suck ass.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Drives me crazy that coaches have no idea how to manage possessions at the end of a game. Down by 19, and you go for it on a low percentage 4th down? Kick the fg and make it a 2 score game. Ya know...the same thing it would be if you had scored the td.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Drives me crazy that coaches have no idea how to manage possessions at the end of a game. Down by 19, and you go for it on a low percentage 4th down? Kick the fg and make it a 2 score game. Ya know...the same thing it would be if you had scored the td.

Rutgers radio announcers were saying the same thing.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator

I didn't get that either, you need 3 scores either way, take the 3 and see if you can get more onside kick magic. Then to top it off a fade, the lowest percentage pass route of them all, brutal. Got their receiver broken too.

The lack of attention to detail when it comes to game management is terrible, at all levels. You could call a perfect game for 58 minutes, but if you botch the end of game management it won't matter a whole lot. Even great coaches routinely struggle with it *cough Les Miles cough*. I'd love to see a coaches clinic presentation dedicated solely to game management, think it would do a lot of coaches some good.