• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Players leaving

Remember:

Offseason/Recruiting

1) You may not persuade anyone from declaring for the draft if the following apply:

- 90 overall or higher (if projected to go in the first four rounds). Any player projected to go in the first round are to be let go regardless of rating.
- Heisman Trophy winner

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Clemson and NC State are the only 2 that can talk players back.

I'm not worried about transfers, because 99% of the time they can't be talked back.

UNC loses Hood because he won the Heisman (despite being projected in the 6th round)

Let's go @bruin228 and @TXHusker05

Rando

Green

Literally 1 recruit this year worth anything and he hasn't yet signed.

I'll probably try and keep a lot of open spots for next yr.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Are we able to do position changes online? When I logged into the site, it still had us at recruiting week.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Are we able to do position changes online? When I logged into the site, it still had us at recruiting week.

We will advance to position changes at NLT 4pm EST or whenever @SandS2910 finishes.

Yes you can do pos changes online.

Also we will go to cuts at 10pm EST.

SandS2910

Sorry, work comes first. Just free now and can't do that until I hey home

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Dude! Anyone here work M-F?.... Why are we advancing during the day on a Friday?

So i won't be able to do this for 4-5 hours from now.

Advancing puts me at an disadvantage! WTF

We advanced at 9pm last night. Can you pop out to your car real quick and use your phone to recruit? @SandS2910

SandS2910

I will wait 30 minutes. Not a minute more.

Actually I will wait until 4pm EST like I originally planned. Then not a minute more. @SandS2910
Done-

Now listen up: When I used to commish, I would only advance evenings or weekends. Same with off season. That was to accommodate EVERYONE in the dynasty.

I have a busy life and do this for fun. I am the provider for my family and should never have to put work aside for a game.

Please respect and accommodate everyone going forward.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
The best defensive recruit I've ever seen. I've only seen this caliber recruit one other time:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Done-

Now listen up: When I used to commish, I would only advance evenings or weekends. Same with off season. That was to accommodate EVERYONE in the dynasty.

I have a busy life and do this for fun. I am the provider for my family and should never have to put work aside for a game.

Please respect and accommodate everyone going forward.

I respect and acknowledge that. However, we run things a little faster here and I aleays put the advance schedule out in advance. We usually advance every 12 hours or sooner if everyone is done.

Position changes NLT 10 pm EST. All please post here when green.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I have some real shitbirds coming to Cincy, I'm hoping some of your stars come transfer to Cincy for playing time reasons.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Fuck Blair goes to USC. Double fuck fuck.

They must have put 15,000 points into him. I was only down 1,200 and used 5,000 points.

image.jpeg