• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

Teams with players to convince to come back
Cincinnati
Blair Henderson

Florida State
Darius Lewis
Matt Irby

Louisville
Clint Pennington

Notre Dame
Josh Baras

Texas
Chad Grimes

Virginia
Ryan Horner
Edward Wiliams
Jahvoni Simmons

SandS2910

Green

He lives in the Hippy Trippy Mountain Air Timezone. He was probably high.

Green for players leaving.
Yeah, I want to keep Pitt... and yeah I live in that damn hippie time zone but not the ladder...

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
ND no-it would be a total rebuild

It's your call, but I disagree. They are really good everywhere but TE. TE is especially bad (61 and 44 OVR). I bet they recruited 1 though.

SandS2910

It's your call, but I disagree. They are really good everywhere but TE. TE is especially bad (61 and 44 OVR). I bet they recruited 1 though.
I didn't see any ND signees during the season. I'll keep em if I get a 1 year exception on recruiting

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I didn't see any ND signees during the season. I'll keep em if I get a 1 year exception on recruiting

Ton of stud LBs that you can convert into DE too. Also I would be very surprised if ND wasn't in the Top 20 in recruiting. But I wasn't paying attention.

Akecheta

I have to agree with this statement, DE,TE and maybe T are a little thin, but it seems there is enough talent there to move a few folks around and be a very solid team.

SandS2910

I have to agree with this statement, DE,TE and maybe T are a little thin, but it seems there is enough talent there to move a few folks around and be a very solid team.
For 1 year, so I'll have a marginal team first year and be in bad shape after that.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

He could convert a G to OT if needed. He has 2 STUD QBs, one will be a SR and the other a JR.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
i enjoy the coaching changes

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}Miles named defensive coordinator at Alabama{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
[BCOLOR=#a20032]
team3.png
[/BCOLOR]
Les Miles
Defensive Coordinator
Alabama{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Les Miles has been named the new defensive coordinator at Alabama. Les signed a 3-year contract with the Crimson Tide.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
team45.png

Miles was recently fired from his Head Coach position at LSU after a 4-8 season.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
team24.png

Bielema has been hired as Head Coach at Duke. He signed a 5-year contract with the Blue Devils.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Rumor in Charlottesville is that new OC Flanns Pops is switching to the Boner offense (Flexbone, Wishbone, Wingbone). He is drawing up his new offense at his "2nd office" at a Irish pub just off campus.