• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse ACC

Walter323

So it looks like nobody is able to get in to the original Powerhouse OD. I will keep up in case if decides to fix itself but I don't have much faith. So we are rebooting Powerhouse with and ACC version.
Rules are the same. Trying out some stock sliders from OS. Since we are starting fresh. Coaching XP is starting at 3 and you can use up to 10 on recruiting.

Teams available:
Atlantic Division
Clemson- @TXHusker05
Florida State- @Rando
Louisville- @Wpotty
NC State- @bruin228
Syracuse
Wake Forest- @bluejay13
UConn-
Coastal
North Carolina- Walter323
Pittsburgh- @SandS2910
Miami- @Akecheta
Duke
Virginia Tech- @LEGEND
Virginia- @NavyHog
Georgia Tech- @JSU Zack

Post what team you want and I will update it.
@NavyHog
@Flanntastic
@bluejay13
@TXHusker05
@bruin228
@LEGEND
@Wpotty
@Rando
@SandS2910
@skinny
@Akecheta
@Deveiopment
@JSU Zack

Last edited:

Walter323

here are the sliders being used

105910d1441581669-50-ish-threshold-based-slider-set-ncaa-14-untitled.png

Threshold will be 25
quarter length 7

here is a link to the research if you are interested
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ish-threshold-based-slider-set-ncaa-14-a.html

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'll look when I get home tonight but I'll probably take either of NCSU or Duke. Or if you're willing to throw out BC and put in UConn, I'd do that.

Walter323

hold on guys. dont accept it yet or if you have, delete it. ive got to find some better rosters. if anybody has a good set to use let me know. the ones i have on there are pretty old

SandS2910

hold on guys. dont accept it yet or if you have, delete it. ive got to find some better rosters. if anybody has a good set to use let me know. the ones i have on there are pretty old
I have the newest rosters of you want to download it from me? I believe I do anyways

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Rando

I'll go Florida State.

I downloaded BigSteve810 just now and I see at least they've updated McCaffrey who was an 84 before to a 90 which is a lot more accurate.

Still don't know why Ryan Burns is a 66 SP in every roster I've ever came across though. He's a scrambler.

Walter323

I'll go Florida State.

I downloaded BigSteve810 just now and I see at least they've updated McCaffrey who was an 84 before to a 90 which is a lot more accurate.
I was just looking and it looks like his are the most recent. I'll delete the OD and send out new invites in a bit

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND If you want Miami I will take Clemson. Otherwise they're mine! lol

@Akecheta

You going to be able to keep your sanity this time? Not trying to bust balls, but you were pretty pissed off last time. As far as I can tell the sliders are the same or similar.

You are welcome back of course.

Akecheta

We'll just have to wait and see, but Walter sent the invite so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm not 7 seasons behind in recruiting maybe that will help some.

Rando

My personal OD... Said the commissioner has made changes and wouldn't let me in. I had the same notice for the bscfl.

I've had that many times before and often times it freezes when it says that, but it has always worked even if after a few attempts.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
My personal OD... Said the commissioner has made changes and wouldn't let me in. I had the same notice for the bscfl.

Sounds like this is a problem that's spreading. EA finally pulling the plug? Had this happen a few months ago and things were down for about 2 weeks.

Wpotty

So it looks like nobody is able to get in to the original Powerhouse OD. I will keep up in case if decides to fix itself but I don't have much faith. So we are rebooting Powerhouse with and ACC version.
Rules are the same. Trying out some stock sliders from OS. Since we are starting fresh. Coaching XP is starting at 3 and you can use up to 10 on recruiting.

Teams available:
Atlantic Division
Clemson- @TXHusker05
Florida State- @Rando
Louisville
NC State
Syracuse
Wake Forest- @bluejay13
UConn- @bruin228
Coastal
North Carolina- Walter323
Pittsburgh- @SandS2910
Miami- @Akecheta
Duke
Virginia Tech- @LEGEND
Virginia- @NavyHog
Georgia Tech

Post what team you want and I will update it.
@NavyHog
@Flanntastic
@bluejay13
@TXHusker05
@bruin228
@LEGEND
@Wpotty
@Rando
@SandS2910
@skinny
@Akecheta
@Deveiopment
@JSU Zack
Which rosters are we using?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Wpotty

I took Louisville. Is there any way to get the playoff?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Figured you would go Georgia Tech and run the triple option

I thought about it quite a bit but I have like 700 rush attempts to 75 pass attempts this season in BSCFL so I would kind of like to throw a little bit here. I was planning on running a full on @bruin228 air raid in Powerhouse with Nebraska this season. Plus some of the most fun I've ever had playing NCAA was using Clemson in like NCAA 12/13. I had recruited a MONSTER fullback who had like 90 speed and was a devastating blocker and I ran my Osborne offense and just thrashed people with him.

Had you not started already I would have suggested adding Notre Dame to the ACC in place of Duke or Syracuse since they are more or less a full ACC member now in football playing 5 games a year there. Would give one more "top" team for someone to use.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
These rosters are really good though, I've been using them for offline testing and exhibition play for a while and really enjoy it. They did a good job balancing out the ratings to make OL/DL play equal.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I'll accept and get in and recruited shortly. Excited to play with Clemson, they are probably the team I was going to move to in the last iteration of Powerhouse had training not saved me at Nebraska. Guess we won't know if training would have or not. I can't access that OD either except on the website. Worked fine late last night.