• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Year 4

Walter323

I was able to play and save it

Its looking like it is just us left. I'm going to keep everybody else in it on auto in case they get the itch and have good
muck with the servers.

i will hopefully advance tomorrow night and play my game once the little guy goes to bed. I'll tag you once it is advanced

bluejay13

@bluejay13 advanced to week 13

Georgia vs Alabama
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt

Tag me when you have your game in

I will try and play it after work if it lets me.
In the off-season would you want to go in the opposite division and be cross-rivals with a neutral field? A chance for us to play twice plus maybe put home field advantage on so the computer teams give us a game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter323

I will try and play it after work if it lets me.
In the off-season would you want to go in the opposite division and be cross-rivals with a neutral field? A chance for us to play twice plus maybe put home field advantage on so the computer teams give us a game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it.
With Florida being kicked we will both lose a rival. Any request for the new team in?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I might still play from time to time. Thanks for keeping it going.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Read this on Operation Sports. No idea if it works or not:

I think i have found a solution. I'm in a dynasty with one other user and I noticed every team we advanced a week there is new files that would show up on the hard drive. Usually named "y s00-dynastyname-date" I believe these are highlights being saved after uploading to the server.. Well, as soon as we would advance the week the dynasty would quit working..If we BOTH deleted those files the dynasty would magically start working again...
If this isn't a solution to the problem, it may be the beginning of the solution. Any feedback is helpful. Thanks

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/833730-ea-pulling-plug-ncaa-14-a-6.html

Walter323

Read this on Operation Sports. No idea if it works or not:

I think i have found a solution. I'm in a dynasty with one other user and I noticed every team we advanced a week there is new files that would show up on the hard drive. Usually named "y s00-dynastyname-date" I believe these are highlights being saved after uploading to the server.. Well, as soon as we would advance the week the dynasty would quit working..If we BOTH deleted those files the dynasty would magically start working again...
If this isn't a solution to the problem, it may be the beginning of the solution. Any feedback is helpful. Thanks

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/833730-ea-pulling-plug-ncaa-14-a-6.html

I think that's why I have had less problems. I cleaned out as much as possible and haven't had any problems.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I got "dynasty unavailable".

I even deleted all my system cache beforehand. I hate Ed O'Bannon.