• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Year 5

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I will let you know. If not tonight I will be available tomorrow night after 9pm EST.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Was able to recruit using the website. Haven't been able to do that in awhile.

Walter323

Florida State is all screwy. @Wpotty any chance you could log on and reset the playbooks. Or any chance you would want to play tonight?

Walter323

Advanced to week 3.

For anybody who plays Florida State, they are fucked. Can't even supersim the game, have to leave it in the hands of a sim. Hopefully we can get somebody to join and reset their playbook. I didn't even think of that everybody in our league has custom playbooks. Hopefully it isn't too much of a pain. Navy do you still have that 2nd account you could log in as to reset some playbooks?

User vs CPU
@bluejay13 (#1Tennesse) vs #13 Notre Dame
walter323 (#18 Georgia) vs #12 Nebraska

User vs User
@NavyHog (#5 Arkansas) vs @bruin228 (UCLA)

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Yes.

In the meantime send @Wpotty a XBL msg and see if he is interested.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Tried to join as UCLA but they were already taken? If you can get me my old team back, that'd be great. Otherwise, I'll take WVU or UDub or something.

Walter323

Tried to join as UCLA but they were already taken? If you can get me my old team back, that'd be great. Otherwise, I'll take WVU or UDub or something.

@ArmyVol has UCLA now. Not sure when/if he will be back. He just had a little one so I am guessing that he is more busy. You would probably get the XP glitch if you took them over. Up to you though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@ArmyVol has UCLA now. Not sure when/if he will be back. He just had a little one so I am guessing that he is more busy. You would probably get the XP glitch if you took them over. Up to you though.

I guess I'll take someone else. Is there any way to look at the rosters of teams before I pick them?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I tried every search I could think of to find the OD and I couldn't find it.

Please send invite to xOGxSHAD0WZ and I take FSU.

@Walter323

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'll have a restart, I played about 3 quarters but I had to leave. My playbook was all screwed up anyway; my Cluster formations were somehow mixed with my Normal formations, my Trips and Trips Open were thrown together, and the one time I audibled, my entire offense proceeded to enter my center's ass and disappear from existence until I called a timeout.

Walter323

Week 4
advance will be Tuesday night

@bluejay at Florida - I tried editing them out of our schedule but it didn't stick.
@LEGEND vs FCS southeast
@RamesuThe1 bye week
walter323 at LSU
@bruin228 vs BYU
@NavyHog vs Florida State - if you can log on with your other account to fix their playbook go for it, otherwise Im not sure how to play vs them
@Flanntastic at North Carolina

Walter323

green, Sands2910 wrote me tonight looking for a dynasty, he is a solid dude

He joined as Notre Dame. If he's your boy get him on here and show him the ropes.

side note: I'll get better about keeping up the dynasty info here soon now that everybody is back and the web is working. I know the conference is lopsided with user teams now but it will get fixed next season. Suggestions are welcome.
hopefully @TXHusker05 gets his TV and Internet back soon and will resume the role of commish

LEGEND

I don't know what happened... but I lost all my HC XP when the advance took place!

Dann!

Can only recruit 10% each week... This sucks!

Walter323

I don't know what happened... but I lost all my HC XP when the advance took place!

Dann!

Can only recruit 10% each week... This sucks!

Guessing it's because you took your old team after you retired. Feel free to try a new one if you want.

SandS2910

Thanks guys! It's good to be back and I'm hoping to give yous guys a good fight... No more beating up on ND is a sure thing!