• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Restructuring League Divisions: Vote

wat do?

• Total voters

Lloyd Carr

I've had a few whiskey drinks, but I really think we need to change the division setup. @bruin saying @Mr. Havepants hasn't been to the playoffs in 14 years really sold it for me. Eventually people will stop playing if they feel they can't make the playoffs, and with the way the divisions are set up, it is probable that some teams never will.

Making it a free-for-all, or rearranging who is in which division, may not be an end-all-be-all solution, but it will at least mix up the way the schedule is played, and increase the opportunities for the HAVE NOTS to make a playoff run.

So choose:

No divisions and top 8 teams make playoffs
Re-arrange who is in which division
Leave it as is
Other

3af78ad62aa74c0d32a258c56cc9b2ddcfebcf725741039bca8cb350f5d8daf7_:original

@kella

Wolfman21

Meh, everyone that's been active in the league sans dumb pants has made the playoffs. But whatever you'll decide I'll roll with

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Oh also I made the playoffs in '39 before I went completely inactive, even had some GOATS. So don't pass any rules out of pity for me, lol. A playoff appearance in the NL is rewarding in and of itself.

This time around I think I built a playoff caliber team that is now my WBL team, cost controlled for a while, time will tell though. I mean i lost the play in game last year, lol. NL is hard, and to me to me, any of the top seven could make the playoffs.