• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Sum up your season in a single pic.

coogrfan

WTjzxBe.jpg

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Ute fans don't deserve the team they have this year. M'cousin got so mad after Utah lost to USC that he said he was retiring the Ute tie he usually wears after wins. He also said Utah would never compete for a PAC-12 title with their current coaches. Now he's bribing his young grandkids to be Ute fans because he'll take them to Disneyland if the Utes go to the Rose Bowl. And Bdub, you're a good guy. You're the only Ute fan not to attack me on religion and eventually leave the site (probably because you haven't lost to BYU since you joined), I keep seeing you talking about how Utah will lose each week. You've got an incredible team, and you don't seem to be enjoying what you've got!

Of course, I'm super jelly because meanwhile I'm a die hard and the team I get is the one that makes over 400 yards of offense but only scores 3 points. Why do I do this to myself?

Renegade

Charge on!
Ute fans don't deserve the team they have this year. M'cousin got so mad after Utah lost to USC that he said he was retiring the Ute tie he usually wears after wins. He also said Utah would never compete for a PAC-12 title with their current coaches. Now he's bribing his young grandkids to be Ute fans because he'll take them to Disneyland if the Utes go to the Rose Bowl. And Bdub, you're a good guy. You're the only Ute fan not to attack me on religion and eventually leave the site (probably because you haven't lost to BYU since you joined), I keep seeing you talking about how Utah will lose each week. You've got an incredible team, and you don't seem to be enjoying what you've got!

Of course, I'm super jelly because meanwhile I'm a die hard and the team I get is the one that makes over 400 yards of offense but only scores 3 points. Why do I do this to myself?

Hate to tell you dude, and I know the BYU administration and fans are both deluded about this, but BYU is dead as a power so long as you maintain independence. You guys have two things to play for every year: the CFP and the Hawaii Bowl. That’s it. Once you’ve lost a game, the CFP is over, so you’re just playing for the Hawaii Bowl.

Now if the goal of the Church and the BYU administration is to have the team serve a missionary purpose by playing all over the country, then that’s fine and their choice. But that choice comes at the expense of being a successful program on the field.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Disneyland, you say.

Bdub

This Utah team is amazing, I don't expect them to lose every week, but I also understand how easily a game can get away from them. I don't know how old your cousin is, but I am old enough to remember BYU running the score up on us just because they could. I remember when they would only win a few games a year. So I am grateful for how good they are. Some of these seniors skipped the draft to come back and do something no other Utah team has ever done. I just hope they can beat Oregon, win the conference and get to the Rose Bowl. Anything more is just icing on the cake.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Hate to tell you dude, and I know the BYU administration and fans are both deluded about this, but BYU is dead as a power so long as you maintain independence. You guys have two things to play for every year: the CFP and the Hawaii Bowl. That’s it. Once you’ve lost a game, the CFP is over, so you’re just playing for the Hawaii Bowl.

Now if the goal of the Church and the BYU administration is to have the team serve a missionary purpose by playing all over the country, then that’s fine and their choice. But that choice comes at the expense of being a successful program on the field.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know. I just don't know that joining the MWC or WAC are the answer, either. Independence was the right move at the time while hoping for an invite to a bigger conference. But I don't think beating up on Wyoming and New Mexico while losing to Boise State and SDSU are the answer. They are in a tough spot. Since that's my world right now, I choose to enjoy that they play so many teams from all over the place and we occasionally get fun games like USC and Tennessee and Wisconsin last year.