• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
BC
Army
UMass
Syracuse [BCOLOR=#993300]SGMoney[/BCOLOR]
Navy [BCOLOR=#993300]Navyhog[/BCOLOR]
Miami university
UConn
Buffalo
Troy
Toledo
Temple
Old dominion
Kent st
Central Michigan
Bowling green
Maryland [BCOLOR=#993300]Bruin[/BCOLOR]
Pitt [BCOLOR=#993300]Hook[/BCOLOR]
Rutgers [BCOLOR=#993300]Flanntastic[/BCOLOR]
Virginia [BCOLOR=#993300]Ramhiminthebutt[/BCOLOR]
Wake forest
West Virginia
Duke [BCOLOR=#993300]Fonzilla[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Maybe I'll take Syracuse, more of a fighting chance

reverse-1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I hope he takes BC, UConn, or WVU. That'll put us all up in the same area outside of fonz.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That's what I was thinking. It made sense to me since there's the Pac-12, the SEC, the MAC, the MWC, etc. but no NE conference (the Big East was the best it got). So I thought it'd be a fun idea for us to do.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
We just need to figure out what conference we want to "take over" to move all these teams around. We could:

- take over the ACC and keep the power teams, Clemson, FSU, VA Tech (1 conf/2 div)
- take over the American (1 conf round robin)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My vote is for ACC. Would like to compete against the U, FSU, and Clemson and we've got some ACC teams already (UVA, Pitt, Cuse, Maryland (not anymore but still), Duke).

Plus the American logo looks like dog shit

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
My vote is for ACC. Would like to compete against the U, FSU, and Clemson and we've got some ACC teams already (UVA, Pitt, Cuse, Maryland (not anymore but still), Duke).

Plus the American logo looks like dog shit
i'm ok with this

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I just want teams in the same area. Navy, Ram, and I will be battling for MD and VA recruits. Flann, Hook, and Money will be battling for NY, NJ, and PA recruits.

SJGMoney

So I just read the rules again, don't know if this is an update or the way they always been but I have a couple if questions:

1. We can't use coaching points for the coordinators? Will they be earned but we can't apply them or is there a setting that turns that off? I like the rule, just wondering how you enforce it?

2. Can't fake punt or hit line drive punts? Those are legitimate football strategies, don't understand that one.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ACC

North

Rutgers(Flann)
Cuse(Money)
Pitt(Hook)
BC
UConn
WVU

South

Maryland(bruin)
Navy(Navy)
UVA(Ram)
Duke(fonz)
Florida State
Miami/Clemson

Would be better for Acorn to take a North team so it's 4v4 (with locked cross division that's 4 user games at least) but we could always move Navy or I up North. Maybe add PSU as a CPU team so there's a decent CPU power team up North.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So I just read the rules again, don't know if this is an update or the way they always been but I have a couple if questions:

1. We can't use coaching points for the coordinators? Will they be earned but we can't apply them or is there a setting that turns that off? I like the rule, just wondering how you enforce it?

2. Can't fake punt or hit line drive punts? Those are legitimate football strategies, don't understand that one.

They still earn them, you just don't ever use them. So your OC can be level 20 but he'll have 20 unused points.

I think fake punts were taken out because defense is so hard in this game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

I can address both since they were both my initiatives.

1) can be easily enforced because any of us can look and see what the other has at any time. The trick is in the off-season when you are at the edit conference portion you have to wait for everyone to reset their coaching tree.

2) the flat angle punts are fine if you are around midfield to try and pin the other guy inside the 10. However, outside of that it is banned because you can easily average 60-75 yards a punt on the roll with flat angle punts with the roll. You CAN angle away from the returner, just not a line drive where you are trying to defeat the return. This wouldn't be a big deal if you had the option of sending back 2 returners, but you can't.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
ACC

North

Rutgers(Flann)
Cuse(Money)
Pitt(Hook)
BC
UConn
WVU

South

Maryland(bruin)
Navy(Navy)
UVA(Ram)
Duke(fonz)
Florida State
Miami/Clemson

Would be better for Acorn to take a North team so it's 4v4 (with locked cross division that's 4 user games at least) but we could always move Navy or I up North. Maybe add PSU as a CPU team so there's a decent CPU power team up North.

I would like to keep VA Tech if possible.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Me too. I want WVU in too, they have rivalries with VT, Pitt, Cuse, and Maryland so I definitely want them in.