• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
All the salary and players that Vegas dumped into LTIR before the trade deadline will, somehow, be healed in time for the playoffs. Vegas will find a way to piss us all off again.
I hope the Flyers move the guys they can. I like Walker and Seeler and Laughton but get some more lotto tickets (draft picks) back.

CJ_24

One Russian not BUM surrounded by BUMS
(Faber, Zucc, Eck, and Rossi are also not bums)

Last edited:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Edmonton has overtaken Vegas for second in the Pacific (with games in hand) three-ish months since there was a twenty point gap between the two.

L.A. has also passed Vegas, who just acquired Anthony Mantha from Warshington. Good depth add for when they're eventually healthy. They prolly don't want to end up in a WC spot, tho. Would be much easier to face Edmonton even without home ice.

As far as the Oilers' deadline plans...I assume they'll get a top 6 RW, a 3rd/4th line center, and a 2nd/3rd pairing RD, or at least try. It appears they're not going after a goalie.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
As far as the Oilers' deadline plans...I assume they'll get a top 6 RW, a 3rd/4th line center, and a 2nd/3rd pairing RD, or at least try. It appears they're not going after a goalie.

Cross off 3rd line center and top 6 RW. Carrick isn't a top 6 RW but he adds size that Ryan and Brown don't and he can play center, probably pushing McLeod or Henrique up into the top 6 unless Holland pulls off something crazy. Just need a top 4 quality RD if possible.